Is it to much to ask for?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kbamm, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Kbamm Journeyman

100% game Troll here ( save when the GF stops by or i am forced to work YUK )
  2. J-fro New Member

It is definitely not to much to ask for, especially as a paying customer. DB's support has always sucked.
  3. bellirrus New Member

Agreed aswell, I have an 8 month old, so when I get to play EQ my 2 or 3 days a week for 3 or 4 hours between baby duties, I would really love for the game to actually be up.
  4. Deliverator New Member

I wonder if they've considered doing a patch roll back and opening the servers until they figure out what went horribly wrong...
  5. Rufas Rocksmoker New Member

6. Kbamm Journeyman

I do miss the days of GMs ingame, in forums, and in chat. Stuff moved slower then but at least you knew what was going on!
    Rebelicious likes this.
  7. Rebelicious Augur

I miss GMs in game and the helpful player Guides program. Oldskool here.
  8. Kbamm Journeyman

The Druzzil Ro GMs were great
  9. ikrouki New Member

vampire
  10. FL!P Augur

Well when someone leaves the game you guys should maybe think a bit more before flaming them and being glad because its, "one less person to compete with". Its not like this games population is gonna get bigger, and when ppl finally get fed up that increases the money we gotta fork out to keep the lights on. But I agree with most of this, I get that technical problems happen, and don't always have an answer, but just tell us that. You have a guy that literally just sits around and checks post and deletes them/moves them. Why can't this arm chair quarterback just drop a simple line, "Hey guys, currently still no ETA, ill update in an hour or so if we have one, if there is still no eta ill let you know that also." And sit back in awe at how orderly things go.
  11. Kbamm Journeyman

Yea Vampire think I picked up the curse from a toilet seat in a Chevron bathroom .... use the seat covers people or end up like me. My public service announcement for the day
  12. Famchat New Member

I hope that a moderator reads this post. Please, take your back up file, re-load it, take your update back to the drawing board, test it, and perhaps next time it will actually run. But for heaven's sake, reload the back up file and let your paying customers consume the product for which they have paid, present company included. Is that constructive enough for you?
  13. johntherob Journeyman

The servers are down until Lemmiwinks talks to the Catatafish and escapes.
  14. Mephtoline01 New Member

Yes, at least in chat we could vent a little, perhaps get creative with our language in expressing the depth and breadth of our disappointment (tears) and sense of betrayal at the lost game time. Perhaps even make a contest of it -- with prizes! My shaman on Phinegal would be happy to judge the most creative expressions, without profanity. Offering stacks of potions for the best.
    Kbamm and FL!P like this.
  15. FL!P Augur

But hey, if nothing else guess this gives me more time on E L Y S I U M =)
  16. NOnya New Member

Great Job Daybreak. You have lived up to the expectations that everyone believes. This is the place where games go to die. You are killing yet another. Thanks for patching and working on housing issues which a majority of your players are not going to be playing with. Good job at keeping the customers posted on whats going on and vague statements like "Shortly." When that means apparently 11 hours later. What time schedule are we working with here?
    Rufas Rocksmoker likes this.
  17. Rebelicious Augur

1 day down for maintenance is hardly killing the game snowflake.
  18. Ghubuk Augur

Seeing as you just joined today I wont ask for your stuff.
    Rufas Rocksmoker and Rebelicious like this.
  19. Kbamm Journeyman

it says i joined today as well but I have been playing since July of 2000. And if I quit ... no you cant have my stuff. I am leaving it all to the n00b lift PoD
  20. Rebelicious Augur

SERVERS UP!!!!! RUN