Server Transfers RF -> LJ

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bewts, Jun 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protocol Dragon Defender

I hope DBG allows transfers or merges by GoD. I'd love to see Txevu with Faceless on the same server as the RF pals :) :) :)
    Tudadar likes this.
  2. Bewts Augur

I heard PoFex staged for an attempt. Once. With 30 toons. Run by 4 people.

The problem for guilds on LJ is that it's difficult to compete in a DPS race. DHS as previously indicated runs with 54 mains and a few boxes. It's a bit difficult to compete early AM when you have the best chance to catch the giant sleeping when you yourself can only stage 30 or so accounts to race with.

That being said there is little incentive to share content early in an expansion if no guild can force the giant to wake up at 3 AM to DPS race. It's a chicken and egg question because guilds may have been able to but their members all decided to transfer to rotation Quest on RF. Probably had something to do with low quality guild leaders running sketchy systems on LJ more than anything FI did to them.

An argument can also be made its a lot easier to play in a rotation that it is competing, so it isn't entirely FI's fault people weren't willing or capable of competing so left to setup guilds and rotate content on RF.

I do recall FI initiating, offering and abiding by rotation agreements until certain guilds decided not to abide by them. I hear poking a sleeping bear is a career limiting move...
  3. Ethereal Augur

Jesus man, even with the edit your post is a nightmare to read. Do us all a favor and let someone else fight your battles.
  4. Ethereal Augur

It would just be an arms race to see who could box the most effective DPS characters in 1 raid. Spoiler alert. :rolleyes:
  5. bodes Augur

Yeah this is quite the meandering rant. The guild leader of FI is claiming that their previous leadership "drove out lesser guilds" and the current one does not. I'm saying that 2 years of evidence up to and including the most recent expansion does not support this in any way.
    Dotenrot likes this.
  6. Nalisa Lorekeeper

take the servers vulak and fippy.. one has no one on it, and the other has one guild on it even if that anymore, but they haven't combined that one, so doubt they would do it for LJ and RF
  7. Gremin Augur

Please, by all means, name the lesser guilds that have been driven out? Peace? They needed driven out, otherwise there is no other guilds driven out. The same guilds have been plugging away on LJ since Phini launched.
  8. Lorong New Member

Well Adon, for a person with self respect in that situation you can either fight it or walk away. If that was a pvp server at least there would a satisfaction of issues being resolved by players themselves since Daybreak chose to ignore the issue. LJ was really good for a while too.
  9. Bewts Augur

Your grammar policing has triggered me. I'll have to transfer to a safe place on Ragefire until I can get over it.

Agreed. Many combined thoughts makes it difficult to follow.

Next time I'll post one thought at a time and write in crayon font to cater to the average reader level on this thread.

Still waiting on a DBG response. Do I need to tag developers to get a response?
  10. Ethereal Augur

I wasn't policing your grammar, I was more implying there was no thought process behind that mess of sentences.

To your second comment, is there even any competition on Lockjaw? It seems on Lockjaw everyone has bent the knee at this point and fallen in line behind faceless, getting whatever table scraps they leave. (By their own admission)

You guys are really good at getting your points across by the way. I'd argue you've made the situation even more glaring lol.

We don't want that trash on Ragefire. No mergers please.

#FacelessCares
  11. Cerevent Crimsonstar New Member

Maybe they, like those of us on LJ, just don't care about you.
  12. Dotenrot New Member

What might help is reigning in the multiple box armies that steamroll other guilds doing content 1-2 expansions back. One guy yelling 'Lolz DPS race brah' on his 40+ pet classes doesn't really engender good will.
    I don't think there is ANY guild on LJ that has a desire to 'compete' with Faceless. Most of us are too old and don't have that kind of time.
  13. Ethereal Augur

We just finally got rid of the last big boxer on Ragefire. He's off selling all his accounts on RG right now.

:p
  14. Lawyer Augur

This thread is an excellent reminder of why LJ ended up a cesspool, and why Ragefire is such a nice place to play.
  15. Silinius Augur

I think they might be referring to the people that left over a year and a half ago to RF during the free transfers or maybe those that went to Phini.
  16. Silinius Augur

This thread is a perfect example of why Ragefire players play on Ragefire and complain about why they think LJ is a cesspool. You mad bro?
  17. Valencia Lorekeeper

I suspect the devs are here, in the background sitting back eating popcorn and watching the drama unfold, laughing their butts off. You guys are all silly arguing about content that is 15ish years old. Who cares who got what first or what server is better - it's about having fun.

And about those transfers - it would be nice is our devs put that popcorn down and give us an answer. I'd like to see this as well. :)
    ~Val
  18. Ethereal Augur

Yep, clearly under new management.
  19. Ethereal Augur

Hopefully they actually read it then. They'd probably see that no one is arguing about that at all lol.
  20. Silinius Augur

I didn't say bend the knee, make fun of someone's dead child or demand tribute from other guilds. I asked if he was mad. Why you gotta clown on me? I'm hurt.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.