Sense Heading - Progression Server Unlocks 2017

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roshen, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Ootax Augur

Well that's not bad then, must of missed when the posted that. So can we assume that DoN will open in Nov. instead of Dec now? Anyone from DBG able to confirm the opening schedule?
  2. chinchey Journeyman

So, on Ragefire, the vote passed. Planes of Power unlocked, but not Legacy of Ykesha.
    Any idea what happened?
    (Is the LoY hamster on vacation?)
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The original post has been updated to include information for Agnarr. Please note, this information is ALSO available in-game in the new event calendar. EQ button --> Alerts --> Event Calendar.

Agnarr:

Our 2017 unlocks on Agnarr are scheduled for:
    • Ruins of Kunark – Weds, August 16, 2017
    • Scars of Velious – Weds, November 8
    Expansion content unlocks on Agnarr are scheduled for 2PM pacific time on the day they’re to occur, unless there’s a reason the team needs to change a specific expansion unlock.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thanks your a star!

I'm normally looking for this kind of information on my lunch break when I cannot log into game. :)
  5. Seddie New Member

I didn't see anything about PoM being revamped to the 'easy' entrance (on Ragefire). Is that going to be a thing, or will we also get to keep 'Classic' PoM with the NToV entrance? It's a shame to think this amazing zone will be lost yet again.

(I understand that the PoM Revamp is needed for the epic drops - I was just more wondering if they would have separate zones.)
  6. Machentoo Augur

Sorry, keeping both zones is not in the cards for Ragefire. There's a Prathun post somewhere around here that lists when all the zones get revamped.
  7. Silinius Augur

Status update on Ragefire and Lockjaw unlocks for GoD please and thx!
  8. Bewts Augur

Now that both Ragefire and Lockjaw have cleared Planes of Power and set unlock timing for votes, can we get an update for the Gates of Discord voting and subsequent unlock?

There is uncertainty if Lockjaw and Ragefire are now on the same unlock for this expansion. Clarifying this has certain implications related to the current one-way transfers currently in place.
  9. Machentoo Augur

Do you have dates and times for the unlock systemwide? I can calculate it for you if so.
  10. Bewts Augur

Lockjaw cleared it Friday after unlock of PoP at 11:58 or 11:59 PM PST.

Ragefire the day before IIRC.
  11. Silinius Augur

11:59pm PT on the 16th of June for Lockjaw was system-wide. Someone from Ragefire can chime in on the system-wide there but I believe it was 5-6 day's prior?
  12. Machentoo Augur

Ok so, if Lockjaw beat Quarm on June 16, the 180 day mark for Lockjaw will be December 13. (I don't recall seeing anything about expansion length changes, so 180 days still per expansion? Iirc they did LDoN similar to how it was handled on Fippy for you rather than counting it as a full expansion?)

Voting start/end dates are June 12, 26, July 10,24, Augus 7,21, September 14,18, October 2,16,30, November 13,27, December 11,25.

Because Dec 13 falls into the first week of the Dec 11-25 voting block, the vote will open immediately on Dec 14 and end on Dec 25. You should have a Christmas day launch for Gates. Daylight savings time ending will make an hour of difference on the vote start, I don't recall offhand which direction (probably vote will start an hour early since we've been getting unlocks an hour late on dst.) But it won't make a difference on the voting cycle as you are nowhere near either border.

To make a Dec 11 launch date, Ragefire would have had to kill Quarm on June 6 or earlier. June 6 would put their 180 day mark on Dec 3, which would fall on the first week of the Nov. 27-Dec. 11 voting block. Anything after June 6/Dec 3 would roll over to the following voting block with Lockjaw.
  13. Bewts Augur

... A Christmas Day launch? LOL
    FineWine likes this.
  14. FineWine New Member

Would love to know if we're going to see a Christmas day launch... Hopefully not.
  15. jeskola pheerie

Thanks Santug Clugg!
  16. Machentoo Augur

Of course you will see a Christmas day launch, at least if the vote passes. Daybreak won't change it. Not even sure they can any more, according to Prathun's recent posts.
  17. Bewts Augur

What will be entertaining or frustrating (depending on the point of view) would be a Christmas unlock and no one around for a week to fix launch problems.

Be nice to get them to hit the sense heading button on Lockjaw and Ragefire for us to clear things up.
  18. Bewts Augur

You guys really hate LJ and RF, don't you?

Christmas Day unlock couldn't be delayed a day?
  19. Captain Bloodbeard New Member

It's my understanding that the system is largely automatic and they don't want to go in and change that. We could No vote it if we really wanna push it back a week. Who cares really though, it will launch x-mas day and then well complete it the day after, fingers crossed there are no server issues of course.
  20. Captain Bloodbeard New Member

So if both servers unlock GoD at the same time server xfers will be unlocked both ways?
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.