Housing missing

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SylSyl, Jun 17, 2017.

1. SylSyl Lorekeeper

Cazic-Thule used to have a housing instance called Spruce Bridge Hollows. Now it doesn't.

I wonder, are other zones missing too?
  2. Aurastrider Augur

Did it end up with the II at the end of it? I know when they had issues with guilds and such a lot of neighborhoods got the II tag at the end. Also was this neighborhood attached to a guild? If so is that guild still around? If the guild disbanded the neighborhood will probably disappear also.
  3. SylSyl Lorekeeper

It's not attached to any guild, and there is no similar-named zone. It didn't close for any normal reason.
    Dozens of parcels were rented, and three different guilds had guild halls there. Nobody got any stuff returned.
  4. Aurastrider Augur

Did anyone petition or bug report it yet? Weird things have happened with the housing areas recently. Makes me nervous storing items in my houses after reading some of the posts on here. Did anyone happen to have an anchor in one of the houses? If so have they attempted to use it and see where it takes them. Who knows maybe they renamed the darn place all together. Another option is searching for a player plot when you get to the housing gate from the guild lobby. I am pretty sure you can search this way to see if some how plots got moved. Stranger things have happened.
  5. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

I'll add that Both of Darkstar Alliance's Villages have poofed, along with the Grand Guild Hall. And two of Silent Redemption's Villages, along with the Grand Guild Hall.

Not a small amount of very rare and expensive toys stored in both of them...
  6. Astinox Journeyman

Hellfire Club Village has poofed as well on Cazic Server.
  7. Dinamu New Member

Veteran Crew Village 1 and 3 are missing also, along with the Guild Hall
  8. Seering New Member

All personal gone as well. had anchors in both personal and guild hall. Both simply errors of no placed anchor of the required type was found.
  9. Laurana Augur

Forge of Lost Souls on Cazic, neighborhood, guild hall, and houses have poofed as well. Waiting in that petition queue now...
  10. Adroxia Elder

I lost my personal house, and my guild lost its guild hall about 2-3 weeks ago.

Only response on petition was they are looking into it and sorry for the inconvenience but it won't be a fast return.

Pretty poor really.
  11. noclue Elder

When did neighborhoods disappear from the menu?
    When I click the door to Sunrise from lobby, I no longer see neighborhoods like "Colonial Pine Village" etc., only see guild related neighborhoods.
    When I click the door to Sunrise, I no longer see neighborhoods like "Colonial Pine Village" etc.

My personal plot, house, and all items have vanished since Thurs 6-15-2017 "maintenance" CT server.
  12. Perplexed Augur

CT server, my GGH anchor and plot has vanished
    also small alt guild has disappeared (modest GH and basic functions)

/frustration with never completely fixed things in today's EQ
  13. Kaley_D'vere Journeyman

My DB-named neighborhood poofed also, with multiple housing units on CT.
  14. Candaan New Member

same problem with prophets of the myst. Missing guild neighborhood and guild hall on cazic thule.
  15. Kianara Lorekeeper

Any update? Heck, even a recognition from devs that there's an issue would be great
  16. Aanuvane Augur

Looking at the neighborhood search window on Povar and there are 11 neighborhoods with more than 71 plots.....
  17. RadarX Augur

We have folks that are looking into this issue. Thanks for your patience!
  18. Elenaglar New Member

Happy to See that US Server has this Problem too. So DB will fix it on AB also maybe.