Cazic Thule just went down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tyshara, Jun 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyshara New Member

Server went down without any warning
  2. Mistatk Augur

same. mid raid. please put up the scheduled routine maintenance potentialy a issue message. also credit me 40 free days or i'll cancle 20x accounts.
  3. Harmare New Member

Just sat down to Friday night guild raid and servers are locked... I was hoping EQ would expect the masses on a Friday night... how long are we going to be locked (out!)?
  4. Sthrncowboy New Member

I'm not normally one to chime in on this stuff..i usually take it as it is..
    But with it happening so much..esp on a friday nights as of late..

DB really need to do a double exp weekends....with a s.... to make up for all these...bayle itself has been down for several hours before anything was started being done..then ct goes down?
    sorry db but you really need to consider doing something for the customers that support you.
  5. Harmare New Member

Good call, I agree. I was frustrated when I saw it was locked but the fact that we haven't had a response and it's *still* locked with no information or ETA kills me. Global XP/AA bonus please in light of failures. I know they can't be avoided 100% of the time but we are paying customers.
  6. Aidan New Member

CT has been down about 75 minutes now, and Daybreak doesn't have the decency to at least let us know what's going on? Why in hell did Sony ever sell SOE?
  7. RadarX Augur

Cazic Thule should now be available.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.