Krono Missing Randomly

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NobleGasHelium, Jun 15, 2017.

1. NobleGasHelium New Member

I made 8 krono transactions a few hours before the maintenance today and suddenly 8 krono disappeared from my inventory during the maintenance. Has anyone else had this happen before and does it fix itself automatically? I submitted a petition already, just curious if this is a common thing and what other people have experienced.
    Rivitt and Makta like this.
  2. Elventine New Member

Yep this happened to me, and i couldn't even access my Krono today to make transactions. 2 Krono gone.
    Makta likes this.
  3. Makta Elder

Yeah bro, it happened to me today. I am not sure about maintenance issue, but I was on between 4 and 5 pm EST today, had 5 Krono on my account in the Krono window. I saw somebody in /ooc on Agnarr say they couldn't move their Krono from the select amount to their cursor. I tried it also, had the same problem. They were still in my Krono bank window, not on my cursor. I logged out @ 5:00 pm and figured it would fix itself and ran some errands. I log back in @ 7:30 pm EST and I have no Krono now. Not on my person, not in my krono bank window, not in my bags, not in my bank.I am frustrated. Bad enough to have them and not be able to select them, but to have them poof on you? That is happy sappy crap!

I have been back less than 3 months to find an empty eviction-crate, twice server transfers were bugged for me (and the rest of the server, I transferred my toons to AB where the lag is unbearable and where we twice lost our grand guild lobby and multiple times our anchors.And now this...it's crazy. I have had good response from petitions so far, but how in the world could an 18 year old game be this broken?
  4. Strum New Member

Similar issues here. Lost 1 krono when trying to split the two I had. Seems anyone who touched their krono during the maintenance period had a risk of seeing krono vanish into thin air.
    Makta likes this.
  5. hufen14 New Member

I tried to pick up my 7 krono today and got a red error telling me to try again later. Now i relogged and the Krono is missing. The same thing happened to my friend as well.

Can someone let us know if this will be fixed or do we need to petition?
    Rivitt likes this.
  6. Dartmon65 New Member

Happened to me last night before the maintenance occurred. Late last night at around 2am EST.
    Makta likes this.
  7. Kylo Classic Augur

I lost like 280 krono, and i want them back
    Rivitt, OssOr and Makta like this.
  8. Makta Elder

Yeah, I might be a bit angry if they had 3500-5k USD of mine locked up!
    OssOr likes this.
  9. hufen3144 New Member

I ended up petitioning. Have 2 tickets open 1 for lost krono and 1 for lost items from today. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  10. Snoochi New Member

just had the same thing happen last night, missing 2 Krono now from a trade I was unable to complete because I tried to pull krono out only to get an error, hour later they vanished.
  11. Makta Elder

Has anyone heard anything yet? I haven't
  12. Snoochi New Member

petitioned last night the second I noticed, no response yet.
  13. Dartmon65 New Member

Yeah they haven't addressed this in the slightest. Even tried Twitter to no avail. This means that they don't have an immediate fix and are scrambling to find a solution. Sounds like a royal sh** show if you ask me. Good luck on reconciling this one Daybreak.
  14. joemac78 New Member

Lost 3 krono last night. Were there and then poof. Still had not returned when I logged off last night. Figured they'd surely reappear when I logged on today. Nope. Only been back a few weeks. Kind of disgusted.
  15. Makta Elder

Still nothing on my petition, been 28 hours and counting. I have since purchased another Krono in game on Agnarr from another player with no fuss (crossed fingers). I am troubled by the lack of response, not even a cursory "we know and we are working in it" from them. Then again, seems Cazic and AB servers are down (AB been down awhile now, my home server).

16. Makta Elder

Yeah, still no fix or response yet here. I am starting to question whether or not coming back was a good idea myself. I imagine for many people, if not for the social component of it and gaming with folks we consider longtime friends, I really doubt we would put up with a game that is this level of "broken"...I know I wouldn't on a newly released game for long, much less one that has had 18 years to get it right.

17. Dartmon65 New Member

And how convenient that they have the most lacking customer support department ever. Disconnected all phones to the public, and the ones that we can call, they're all automated saying to go to the website. Honestly they're the bed when so many returning classic players are giving it a shot after a decade. They finally have a glimmer of hope for the company in a small, miniscule sense, and they're royally it up.
    Rivitt likes this.
  18. hufen3144 New Member

still no response to my petition either.
  19. NobleGasHelium New Member

I haven't had a response either. I am sure they are looking into it, but a message confirming this would be nice.
  20. joemac78 New Member

Also no response to my petition. Got the auto email saying go camp the mob or buy a token of reclamation but that's it. Guess a multi-million dollar company with multiple games, servers, and players from all over the world doesn't work on weekends. I thought Sony was bad but usually a petition/ticket was at least commented on after 24 hours--often within a business day or two max.

I know the AB server was down yesterday but that really shouldn't have affected customer service...unless the customer service/gm staff is also the programmers/designers/janitors...

I'd be happy with a post on here saying we know and are looking into it...shut up lol