Krono went missing?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dartmon65, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Dartmon65 New Member

Was wondering if anyone else has had this issue happen before...

I farmed Efreeti tonight for many many hours, I got a Djarns ring and a pair of GEB's (yay). I wanted to sell them for Krono, so when I was done I got my cleric a port to Commons to sell those suckers. I find a buyer for Djarns ring for 4 krono and make the trade via trade window at the wiz spire, a few moments pass then they show in my inventory. I then sell the GEB's to a halfling in the Hole for 2 krono and some plat. Now i have 6 krono.

I then gate back to CL and attempt to move ONE krono from my stack of 6, so i click the stack and select 1, then hit Enter, thinking it would then move to my cursor like normal but it doesn't. However it subtracted it from my stack. So its showing 5, and my cursor and inventory has nothing on it. It wasn't consumed either and not in bags. I try again, stack gets reduced to 4 and still nothing on cursor, nothing in bags, not consumed. I then click the whole stack thinking it will sort itself and again nothing on cursor, but still shows 4. So i log in and out so see where the missing 2 krono went and then my krono slot shows ZERO krono. None of them consumed, none in inventory, literally straight up missing.

I logged in and out again: nothing. I closed entire client and loaded back up and back in: nothing. Tried other toons: nothing.

Does anyone have a solution to this or has seen this/had this happen before?
    Makta likes this.
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

I don't really have a solution, but I've had something similar happen before. Had my whole stack of krono disappear from inventory, logged in/out a few times. They repeappared on their own a few hours later /shrug.
  3. Makta Elder

You aren't the only one. There is another thread, which I am assuming will get bigger once people realize their Krono is missing.
  4. Dartmon65 New Member

I actually posted before that other guy. He just posted closer to when most people got hit with it. I also don't understand why DBG hasn't taken any measures to fix this. My ticket has been ignored for over 24 hours.
    Makta likes this.
  5. Makta Elder

I don't have a clue either. I was worried that maybe the duping problem had reared it's ugly head again but I don't think so. I know in my case, of the 5 Krono I had on that account when I lost my stack, 2 were DBG purchased, 2 traded for in game from other players, and 1 purchased from SOE 4 years ago on an account I played EQ2 on. No response on my ticket yet either.

6. Dartmon65 New Member

Yeah same. Some of mine were directly from the DBG store and they all dissapeared in the same fashion. My ticket is now 3 days old pretty much with no response.
  7. Kylo Classic Augur

I think they are hoping to sweep this under the rug and want us to forget about our missing krono.