Agnarr's Irrational Hatred of Boxers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Elentari of Agnarr, Jun 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Throndor Augur

This thread had a lot of promise, but the climax was rather disappointing. Where's the crescendo?
  2. Alandros Elder

I'm not sure what you are implying but quoting part of my first post since you say nothing. Again you are also quoting part of my first post, you cut out where I explicitly quote the FAQ where it defines what type of boxing and methods are not allowed.

For the record I have True Boxed on Agnarr some with my wife character either on her pc (next to mine) or on one of my laptops. I've mostly just done it for handing off items I want to give her or similar things.

Personally I'm not a fan of boxing at all on Progression servers... Original EQ was about grouping, being social, and if you didn't their was a penalty of not getting the benefits of doing so. I say that having created a Paladin at launch and spending a lot of time soloing as a Paladin, which was very very slow. The reality is it forced me to go out of my comfort zone and group at times I might not have and that was pretty much the point of the game. It simply feels against the spirit of the server for me. I can just box characters on any other server through old content if I don't want to interact with people. Just my personal preference regarding that.

The attitudes at launch (at least on Fennin Ro where I was) were so different. Back then it was even taboo to twink since it really broke the spirit of earning your stuff with that character. As those standards changed I became an avid twinker myself, though again if I'm trying to get into the spirit of a Progression server I try to fully embrace some of the etiquette of the time. Again just me.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

That assumption is so far off base I don't even know how to respond. Obviously you are seeing what you want to see.
  4. Reht The Dude abides...

I am not ignoring anything from your initial post but you clearly are, you stated "You do realize boxing in Agnarr is against the rules? From the FAQ." You then quoted the FAQ (now you are trying to say it's because you were trying to say truebox is allowed, which clearly goes against your initial statement. You then followed it up by calling someone a cheater when you were clearly mistaken about boxing being allowed on Agnarr. After being told you were wrong, you start backpedaling with some nonsense about context and that you were trying to say truebox is allowed on Agnarr. Well here is indisputable photo evidence (which you will probably say is doctored, but feel free to go back to page 1 and look at your post since you clearly have no idea what you initially said):

[IMG]
    You say absolutely nothing about Truebox being legal on Agnarr anywhere in this post.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

That's pretty much what mine looks like but I only have 5.
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

He must have sick-as-hell anemia.
  7. Reht The Dude abides...

He was just biting his time trying to illicit a response since he is a rebel rouser, while weighting for Radax to nip this thread in the butt since it went to hell in a handbag. However, it's turned into a real bond fire like he expected it to; he has a sick sense about these things.
    Prathun and Your_Ad_Here like this.
  8. That One Guy Augur

I'm implying that you flat out called the guy a cheater and a jerk and you're wondering why people are calling you out and then you try to say you didn't say exactly what you said. Read my quote from you again... can you not see that what you said about the OP was wrong?
    Reht likes this.
  9. Reht The Dude abides...

He apparently can't. I would think he was actually trying to troll everyone if he wasn't putting so much effort into his responses.
  10. RadarX Augur

Ta da! This thread is now closed!
    Illusory, Reht and Your_Ad_Here like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.