Character Disappearance

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tronin Evenshade, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Tronin Evenshade New Member

Hi,
    I recently came back to play on agnarr server after a little over a year and a half downtime on the game. I logged in, and went to my original server, The Rathe/Prexus, to say hello to any old guildmates or friends still frequenting the game, and my main character has disappeared from my character screen. I didnt delete the character I now have 8/9 characters and have currently sent in 2 petitions with only automated responses as a reply. I am becoming more and more frustrated after spending literally years of my life on this character to have it suddenly vanish, with nothing else out of place and would like some help recovering him. I would have tried another petition but it seems like that avenue is devoid of all hope because "reading posts on the forums" isnt going to help me.
    Thanks for your time,
    Tronin Evenshade
    100 Warrior, The Rathe/Prexus
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Good luck; at this point you're probably s.o.l.

You should petition as you have, and if you're not a free-to-play account, they will investigate.

Usually the answer to this situation boils down to them seeing that the character was transferred off of your account. That leads to one of two reasonable assumptions: that you either moved it and forgot (in which case you might check the other servers for your character); or, that you shared account information in violation of the EULA and someone took your character (which customer service will not help you with).

There have been cases where characters were hidden erroneously, and the petition should uncover that if that happened, but that is pretty rare (look back at patch problems from this year or late last year, it happened to a few folks).
  3. Donutsz12 Elder

Check your PM tronin
  4. Tronin Evenshade New Member

I recently brought my sub back up and after 2 petitions, no reply other than automated. I dont give out my account information because I have put too much into this account to have somebody else mess with it, it means too much to me. I have checked every server, multiple times and nothing. I will have to check past patches for problems I guess because I would never delete/remove him from Prexus where I began the game and where everybody I knew would still be playing.