Power Ranking

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Smak, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Smak Augur

What spell, ability, skill, aa or otherwise do you think is the most powerful?

Such as tracking, charm, fd things that seem game breakingly powerful. It could even be standard ability of an archtype, like wearing plate armor.

And if you had to pick ten and rank them what would they be?
  2. Act of Valor The Newest Member

<----------------------
    Terminat and Chaosflux like this.
  3. Jyve Augur

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  4. Cicelee Augur

9. Disarm
    8. Auto attack
    7. Summon: cold stone
    6. True North
    5. Bind affinity
    4. Identify
    3. /Melody
    2. /q

And far and away the most important in game...

1. Summon: mod rod
  5. Tucoh Augur

Kind of a silly thread but just for fun I'd say pet summon spells, buffs and tank defensive abilities are pretty high up there.

Along with burst DPS/ADPS buffs like cheetah fang, dicho fury, ruchu etc.

But really when you get down to it, everytime I get a good RNG result from dichotomic rage on some mob that just entered camp and blown up by 3 million damage+, this is the image that comes to mind.
    [IMG]

I imagine SKs feel the same about harm touch. And getting a good Rampage off on 50 mobs on my warrior while farming my tear of alaris feels great.
    SevrinSevendust likes this.
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

For spells:
    Selo's Accelerating Chorus / Selo's Sonata
    Complete Heal
    Call of the Hero

Abilities:
    Mend
  7. Leigo You come here often?

Come on guys... Decapitate
    But a close second is Begging
  8. Bashiok Crownguard Augur

bloodlust/heroism, tranquility, diplomacy, prayer of mending, polymorph, mass dispel, lifegrip, stampeding roar, bubble/hearth

equilizer, shock wave, curse of the sad mummy, summon tibbers, requiem, unstoppable force, destiny, glacial prison, emperor's divide
    Reht and Robnie like this.
  9. Robnie Augur

I died at curse of the sad mummy and summon tibbers.
  10. Lheo Augur

without a doubt best is (working) FD (a raidboss can run across you and nothing happend :D)
    Goranothos likes this.
  11. Goranothos Augur

FD no doubt the most OP ability in the game.
  12. Triconix Augur

For a warrior while dpsing, it always puts a smile on my face when I get a heroic blade to hit for a few million. It makes mobs go bye-bye really quickly.

For tanking, I think warriors Dicho, LS, or Shield Proficiency all have good arguments for best ability in game.
  13. Thraine Augur

Dichotomic spells are big game changers, for most classes dicho is the thing you end up using the most for big dps / heals / and whatever the heck tanks do :p
  14. Ratbo Peep Augur

I found this funny as I also have no idea how tanks do what they do.
    Our raid leader is a tank - and I hear him giving tanks instructions once in a while, but it's all gibberish to me. We all know that good tanks hold agro and stay alive better, and are well loved by DPS and Priest classes. Bad tanks lose agro, and "paper tanks" bleed hit points. I know the "good tanks" have up to date gear and all the big HP / AC / AGI augs, it's the button smashing part where I'm clueless.
    -Rat
    PS: As to the OP's question. Any ability that makes the game absolutely suck when a class that can do it is not in the group. :D
  15. Ratbo Peep Augur

16. Sissruukk Rogue One

1) Hide
    2) Sneak
    3) Shroud of Stealth, level 2
    4) Escape
  17. Phrovo1 Augur

love me a scarlet cheetah fang sprinkled with auspice
    Maedhros likes this.
  18. Hiladdar Augur

Depends on what I need at the moment and what class I am playing.

For me, it is not one spell, AA or ability, but when certain spells / abilities are combined or done in quick succession. Based on that, I'd say quick reactions, when I don't have to think about how I have to do something, but just decide to do it, and smash the right keys at the right time in the right sequence.

So back to the original question what is best and most uber in the game. It is experience playing the game and knowledge about the game.
  19. Savager Augur

Mend isn't even that good.
  20. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I'll trade you sense traps, disarm traps, and pick lock!