XP Rates Between TLP Servers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Shanebear, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Kiani Augur

I suspect I'll be doing the experiment again on Phinny after GoD is released there, to compare.
    Machentoo likes this.
  2. Xylonite Journeyman

Any reason for Phinny to still have such a low exp rate? I mean surely they could put it on par with other current TLP servers now?

Will be interesting for sure to see how the exp is once GoD arrives, will this be limited to GoD only zones or all zones?
  3. Machentoo Augur

It will be all zones.
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Correct. It is a server wide setting.
  5. Dabrixmgp Augur

dont suppose you could flip the switch early? the low level grouping scene doesnt exist.
  6. Arakash Journeyman

I was really hoping that the Angmar server would siphon off all the exp whiners from Phinny. Guess not.
  7. TLP Addict Augur

:p

Let Phinny be forever known as the slow server.
  8. Lankie Augur

I would guess less than a dozen people from Phinny moved to Agnarr. Once you are done with PoP nostalgia (day 2 of PoP) you don't want to be stuck there.
  9. Numiko Augur

To me, the only way "This will change" is if Phinny's new exp rate matches or exceeds that of RF and AG...

if its bumped up to just under the list does not change.
  10. xakanrn Augur

Well true and not true.
    Lots from phinny currently on Agnaar but again many will not stay as a good majority say they are after krono .
    I played ragefire and have to say the new/returning players on Agnaar seems more .Loads of P99 players too.
    Most want to stay on POP but I say it has as much chance of population collapse as other TLP.
    Only time will tell.
  11. daffie999 Augur

How about information on ZEMs? I feel like going anywhere but Guk is a punishment.
  12. Kiani Augur

I reckon loads of people from Phinny are currently on Agnarr. If you're level 65 and maxed with AAs and have good gear, you're probably just waiting for GoD to come out.

So, you could start an alt on Phinny with no groups around, and poor XP rates, so you'll pretty much need PLing. Or you could start a char on Agnarr where there's an active levelling scene with lots of people to group with and much better XP rate. I know quite a few people in my guild have made chars on Agnarr to mess about with, but still raid on Phinny.
  13. nagash101 Augur

LOL, a dozen are you crazy. From the population meter on the main page that always had Phinigel Solid white until Agnarr released. Now its only solid white during prime time and Agnarr is almost always solid white. I would say that if that was a meter in percentages Phinigel lost 100s of players if not 1000s, well maybe not 1000s might only be a few 1000 playing EQ total. :)
  14. Machentoo Augur

After midnight EST and still solid white. Was solid white at 1 PM est earlier today too. When did you not see it solid white? It takes like 350 people online to be solid white and I've never yet seen Phinny drop below capped 400 in general chat, at least not when I've been on.
  15. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

11pm MST, no longer solid white.
  16. Filnydar Journeyman

Phinigel isn't dead at all, but has lost the levelling population supposed to fill the open slots in guild rosters.
    The same will happen on Agnarr next year, when the server locks in PoP or the next one opens. I wouldn't say it's a bad thing, sice new progression servers always offer a large community to play casually with.
  17. Rhodz Augur

Nothing surprising at all, it was well established the PH xp rate was problematic and designed exactly that way.
    Make a "perfect" TLP and then how do you get everyone to buy stuff to overcome the problems designed into them?
  18. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

I periodically check during the daytime, 9-5ish Eastern, and Phinny hasn't been full white any time I've checked since about a week after Agnarr launched, maybe before that even. In fact it's at 2/3 or 3/4 or whatever that is, right now. It's pretty well established at this point that Phinny players are bored with LDoN and they will be back in force when GoD opens. A lot of those people seem to be on Agnarr. We'll see how things balance out when GoD hits.
  19. Aziuno Augur

20. Kiani Augur

Since someone bumped this thread, I'll add here what I added in another thread.

Phinigel (after GoD release) - 21

That's quite a bump, and nearly up to Agnarr / Ragefire levels.