Faceless Empire Eye Of Veeshan Agnarr Server First Kill

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Streaks, Jun 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lateryn Augur

SK wars were the worst.
    Protocol likes this.
  2. Protocol Dragon Defender

This claim is pretty questionable. You can dodge AE's all day but your level 40-46 healers with no wis/mana gear are going to be oom pretty quickly healing your level 46-50 SK tank w/ banded a shiny brass shield and a yak. The fight is going to be like 8 minutes long with the force described, and healer mana is not going to get you there.
  3. Watchyoursix New Member

That might be true but the benefits of all the things you can obtain in game pretty much makes it a lot easier. Clarity pot, Bard regen and 6-8 clerics can pretty much out heal and regen mana almost as quickly as they are using it. I'd say it's probably up for debate depending on the class make-up.
  4. taliefer Augur

some guild called <ancient coalition> has 1500+ in the guild count according to a friend in it.
  5. Watchyoursix New Member

700-800 might of been exaggeration but I know it's more than 200. You guys might not be the biggest raiding guild but you are the largest non-casual raiding guild and the only one. Every other server I've played on had at least 2-3 hardcore guilds. The player base has to be somewhat higher in Faceless since majority of those hardcore players absorbed into Faceless or I guess it's possible some just went casual, I don't really know. I do know the dynamic is a lot different on Agnarr for better or for worse.
  6. Lateryn Augur

STreamer guild, so it will fold in a few weeks when the streamer moves to another game to stay relevant.

I will say he got a lot of people to play EQ that probably had no clue what it was. And Cohh himself is a pretty cool dude.
  7. Protocol Dragon Defender

All of your posts are just riddled with a lot of weird assumptions. Have you ever killed the classic raid mobs after the MoTM buff? Six clerics with pots and a bard will be out of mana long before the dragons are close to dead in a server first situation.

Your tank is probably going to enjoy a nice full duration Fear every other dragon roar which means positioning is tenuous. You probably have one or two other level 46ish tanks available to pick it up if he gets feared. Also remember, if the dragon walks around the corner after a successful tank fear all those clerics are now getting AE'd. Also all your charm pets just got dispelled; and this is only 2 minutes in to an 8 minute encounter.

The encounter isn't hard but you are certainly underestimating the heal/dps check that you're up against in this situation.
  8. Silinius Augur

There are 132 sub level 50's in guild out of a total of 295 characters. More than 50 characters in guild haven't logged in since June 1st. So taking all of that into account, Protocol/Zaide is pretty right on with his numbers. Generally speaking 40-60 characters attending per raid according to the DKP site is also right on the mark.

I'm pretty hands off with the Agnarr crew outside of being around for the first week of playing but classifying Faceless Empire as a zerg guild is pretty far off the mark IMO. FE is primarily made up of folks who have done the fights before in one form or another.

For the record, our Vox "wipe" was a bit of an anomaly as she decided to warp through the hallway onto the casters at the beginning of the fight and then proceeded to get stuck in the gate for the first 10% of her health, after we pulled her back into position. gg pathing... gg.
  9. RadarX Augur

We're going to go ahead and put the brakes on this one. A few of you will see warnings.
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.