@Radarx regarding report button

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machentoo, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Machentoo Augur

You said that there is a report button below the posts that we should click instead of "responding to nonconstructive posts." For the last few months, I don't have the report button. I haven't seen it in quite some time. Can you explain why my account doesn't have a feature that you have specifically commanded me to use? How I could access it?

Here is the thread link where you told us to use it:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/how-guilds-in-everquest-worked.241663/page-3

I am not trolling, here. I would very much like to be able to report forum violations again as you have ignored quite a few of them recently directed towards me. Please help me know how to do so.
    Felicite, Funktions, snailish and 2 others like this.
  2. Random newb Augur

Also don't have report button. Would use it if I could find it. Sent pm asking about it.
    Felicite, Quill and Machentoo like this.
  3. Aurastrider Augur

Doing a quick Google search I found instructions on how to report a post. It shows a nice little picture of an example post and the report button is next to the posters name and time of post. I also do not see the report button. I am assuming something has changed with the forum format and the button was removed by accident?
    Felicite likes this.
  4. Your_Ad_Here Augur

None for me in the past few months either.
    Felicite likes this.
  5. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Ya I haven't seen the report button for a while now.
    Felicite likes this.
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

New forum rules there is no report. All threads are a troll race.
  7. That One Guy Augur

Reported!

Oh wait... shoot.
  8. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

If you notice a forum feature is missing please make use of the Report button to let them know.
  9. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like RadarX/Daybreak cares much at all about this feature. I PMed him a fairly detailed summary about how the report functionality wasn't working after he told me I haven't reported a single post in the Claimgate thread after responding to a personal attack (and getting suspended for doing so)

I'm going to guess they want you to submit a ticket/petition every violation.
  10. Machentoo Augur

I've gone that route, and was told in response to my petition that they have absolutely nothing to do with the forums and could not help me.
  11. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

[IMG]
    Bobbybick likes this.
  12. Funktions Lorekeeper

happy someone made this thread. thought I was going crazy after radar posted that.
  13. Gragory Journeyman

Sine any post reported would go to him, you would think he would know there is no report button.
  14. Kahna Augur

Ya know, I'm gonna cut RadarX some slack and assume that whoever controls the web side of the forums got rid of the button and didn't notify him. The EQ2 forums still have a report button, so maybe it was an accident.
  15. RadarX Augur

I'm having some folks look into this bug. It's absolutely working for some of you because we are still seeing reports. I'll update this with any further information I get.
  16. Dandy Augur

No report button here. Windows chrome browser if that helps. :)
  17. Reht The Dude abides...

18. RadarX Augur

We believe we have resolved the issue. If you can't see the button, please let me know.
    snailish, Ryak, Fanra and 3 others like this.
  19. Machentoo Augur

Six months of reports incoming shortly!

Thanks!
    Reht likes this.
  20. Fhiele Augur

You might be why we can't have nice things.
    Reht likes this.