HH Seb pick zone?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

I confirmed that on Xegony, the pick zone for HH Old Seb is in fact the Kunark version of the zone.
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

A red con Trak spawned in one of the Bristle picks. Is that supposed to be there? heh
  3. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Yes all mobs from Old seb spawn in the new HH zone.
  4. Horyuken Augur

Dawn your Green Silken Drape, get DMF, and engage sir!
  5. Prathun Developer

Verified. The Hardcore Heritage script won't work correctly in a load balanced zone. I believe that any new load balanced versions of Sebilis should be the higher level version, and from my limited testing this appears true. In any case, I've repopped the load balanced Seb on Xegony into the correct dataset as a temporary fix, and I'll be updating the HH scripts as a permanent fix. Thanks for pointing this out!
    Fanra likes this.
  6. Tucoh Augur

Glad to hear it. A split when the player count reaches upper 20s seems perfect.
  7. Prathun Developer

Doesn't look like he should be there, but also doesn't appear to drop meaningful loot and probably is unkillable to boot.
    Edit: Removed the spawn data for unkillable Trakanon in the base zone. This is an internal change.
  8. Karhar Dream Crusher

Spawned on emarr too.
  9. Marike Elder

10. Schadenfreude Augur

No issues with /pick on FV other than the zone out portal not working while in a pick.
  11. Prathun Developer

It's generally considered rude to "quote" someone and then change what they said.
  12. mackal Augur

They could at least use proper English!
    Prathun, Brohg and Tucoh like this.
  13. Karhar Dream Crusher

Trak is still alive on emarr's server static zone, and now the Raid trigger is gone too.
    svann likes this.
  14. Prathun Developer

Looks like the zone out isn't working in the base zone of the Hardcore Heritage version of Sebilis either. I believe I've fixed this internally. Thank you for letting us know!
  15. Prathun Developer

The change that prevents Trakanon from spawning in the base zone will require an update (a hotfix, most likely) before it is on Live servers.
    The raid trigger has been permakilled until we can resolve a major bug with the raid.
  16. Cleaver Augur

Would be nice if when you beat the raid the chest had idk items in it :)
    Spellfire likes this.
  17. Prathun Developer

Yup! That's the major bug with the raid. :):( It's fixed internally. We'll be looking to push out a comprehensive Hardcore Heritage hotfix tomorrow.
  18. Forcallen Augur

And those with lockouts and no loot considering its time limited?
  19. Powerful Elder

When we did this tonight, we wiped at 40%, the mobs didn't despawn and we were unable to reget the instance because you killed the npc. So maybe you'll want to look at that too.
  20. Cleaver Augur

I guess we're just stuck with a 4 and half day lockout eh ?