Agnarr - Hate 2.0 - EQItems

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Khalifa Kush, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Khalifa Kush Lorekeeper

Hey gang,

I'm trying to figure out how the score system is working on eqitems.com.

I'm currently playing a druid and am trying to figure out BIS. I know WIS is a very easy stat to max end game so I'm not worrying too much over it.

But how come items like Siryn Hair Hood score 14025;
    AC: 5
    CHA: +13
    SV FIRE: +10
    Focus: Burning Affliction II
    vs
    Crown of Hatred with a score of 3090;
    AC: 10
    STR: +6 WIS: +6 INT: +6 AGI: +6
    Effect: Ultravision

The crown seems a lot better? Do we even need CHA other than for charming or buying cheap gear from vendors...

Also is PoHate 2.0 live on Agnarr? or 1.0?
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

eqitems' scoring system is extremely simplistic. I wouldn't use it for anything more than a starting point to do your comparisons.
  3. Karanthal Augur

That one will come down to the focus which is a potential 20% dot damage. That's far better than 6 wis. If you already have dot focus on another item though they don't stack so go for the Crown.
  4. Prathun Developer

The higher level version of the Plane of Hate should be available when LDoN unlocks on the server.
    Tudadar likes this.
  5. TLP Addict Augur

Feel free to decide for yourself which is the better item, that site lists a bunch of the potentially best items available in each expac with handy links to allahs so you can see where/how to get them. No need to treat the rankings as the word of god or anything.
  6. Baldur Augur

Yeah, like others have said, the scoring system it has isn't perfect. But it lists 10 items and it usually has the best items in that list of 10.

You can also create a character on the site and show upgrades by slot, it lists even more than 10 that way.
  7. Throndor Augur

Because...Chamina!
  8. Kiani Augur

But the PoHate available on progression servers is the new map, not the original one, so in a sense, it is Hate 2.0, if that's what the original poster means.
  9. Finchy Augur

yeah it's hate 2.0 currently
  10. Zapsos Augur

EQitems is not all that good for determning what is "Best in Slot" it can give you some suggestions, but don't trust it as gospel truth.