Faceless Empire Eye Of Veeshan Agnarr Server First Kill

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Streaks, Jun 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Streaks New Member

Faceless Empire secures another server first with this Plane of Sky Eye of Veeshan Kill. Great team work and great officers leading the way.

Dandy likes this.
  2. That One Guy Augur

Is it just me or is it weird that you do absolutely nothing during this fight?
    Dagenfehl and Pikallo like this.
  3. Basak Augur

I wouldn't say nothing, someone has to get awesome recording angles.
  4. Kahna Augur

Grats.

And welcome to instanced servers, Faceless. Where no one cares what anyone else kills.
    Dagenfehl, Ryder, Funktions and 2 others like this.
  5. Basak Augur

The people that reply to their posts care. Otherwise they wouldn't acknowledge to care. It's nice to know you care.
  6. Kahna Augur

Yup. All three of us care.

I wasn't actually trying to be snarky with my original comment. They do come from a very different server with a different culture, one in which interaction between guilds is important for the health of the server. That culture doesn't, and won't, exist here on Agnarr. No one else will concern themselves with anything any other guild does. Not something they are used to in Faceless.
  7. Pikallo Augur

Reminds me why I don't miss raiding PoSky as a caster. At all.
    Funktions likes this.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

Secured and confirmed.
  9. Basak Augur

I stopped following them when I left the test chapter around TSS, so not sure where they came from after that. Most of them are nice people, but as with all guilds there is bound to be some bad apples. I almost joined them but I knew I couldn't keep up with their requirements anymore so I found a couple casual guilds to join until I ultimately decided on the one I joined. (Obviously)

But as to your statement, I would assume it is because it is as you said instanced server that the care meter is low.
  10. Piku Elder

How many of you botted to 50?
  11. Piku Elder

Err, boxed
  12. squidgod Augur

Great reminder of why I didn't roll ShadowKnight this time around.
  13. Lifetap Augur

Very few people have boxed alts but a vast majority of players are only playing 1 character.

It's hard to get great angles as a gnome.
  14. windbearer Lorekeeper

Who cares about a "server first" kill on a server where A LOT boxed to 50. It's a 19-year old game on a server basically designed for someone to box farm spawn after spawn so they can buy Krono at 1200pp to sell on another server for 3-million plat. /yawn
  15. AgentofChange Augur

"Faceless cares" ;)
    Finchy likes this.
  16. Watchyoursix New Member

Curious because as a lot of people said I don't really care and haven't kept up with the kill count but, I'm curious if bee island was cleared or not? EoV is cake, bee's are a different story but still easily beatable.
  17. Finchy Augur

[IMG]
    Protocol likes this.
  18. Dulu Augur

3:32

That audio :)
  19. Quill Augur

Even those that aren't mercenaries are largely visiting from other TLP servers. The high level people that is. It'll be interesting to see how the numbers even out as GoD opens on Phinny. Who is actually serious and who was just biding time. AFAIK, the kill page is up to date. A smattering of guilds have killed Phinny, FE has cleared it all, and not really much else.

There are a lot of people with a lot of smaller, more casual guilds that don't necessarily want to register for the draft and go off to fight mobs with 72 to go fight them effectively. Nor should they have to. But apparently that's a thing now. I have seen Yael death messages though, so some people are doing that.
  20. Protocol Dragon Defender

Yes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.