Live Update Bugs 05/18/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, May 18, 2017.

1. GoldenFrog Augur

So I'm clear, the bugged items at present are:

* Veeshan's Peak Raid Mobs not counting for credit
    * Timorous Deep mobs not spawning (Captain, Chartsman, First Mates)

Is Gibold Goblin Stomper a problem or achieveable? I'm down to last 5-8 non-bugged. He's one.
  2. Ishtass Augur

They said he's not in game, ignore it
  3. Siny Augur

Following last nights crash on AB, the housing bug occurred again. This time Pikeys GH is bare (outside is fine). So AB, even if you have already checked your houses, u might want to do so again !
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Lag on AB last night was far worse than it has ever been. extremely long zone times, 5+ minutes
    chat lag of 1+ minutes, great when calling assist on raids and the calls come after the NPCs are dead... not!
    Denied access to zones.
    Disconnects and not able to log on due to unknown errors.

These unknown errors, is that what is causing AB's issues?
  5. Kohnn Elder

The "Vial" Messenger - Merc Task Crypt of Sul
    Unable to complete. Assuming it has something to do with all the "bokon" and "skeletal sentinel" mobs being stuck in old graphics. Ran through the mission a few times and get the same result.
  6. Zaph Augur

Nearly the entire contents of the guildhall have vanished, and loading in a saved layout doesnt do anything.

I thought this nonsense was sorted !
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not content with breaking my guild hall anchor, you have now stolen it along with all mine and everyone else's items in the guild hall!

Also all items in my houses are missing.

I hope you have a list of everything I had in there cause there is no way I can remember every weapon, quest reward, trophy and housing items I had in there!

Antonius Bayle btw!
  8. Slomoe New Member

Not sure if this should go here but it needs to be addressed. The totemic mace is the only shaman usable t1 eok 1 hander and it has a focus effect that does direct damage thus breaking root unless I root the mobs and have the room to get out of the range for the effect to trigger. It makes it harder to root any mob and cast a dot on it if this triggers and sets the mob free. Thanks in advance if you can look into this, and sorry if this is in the wrong place.
  9. Paladin Augur

Rathe Mountains is duplicated under both Kunark & EQ Hunters, with Shardwing in both (the only one for one of them).
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

North Karana on Tunare server appears to have at least 100 silver mist wolves on track (yes I counted) and very few other mobs, like 5. The first time I noticed it was a few hours before bonus exp and rare spawns were turned on last Friday. Also in South Karana there are a suspiciously high number of elephants and gnolls. I didn't count those:D
  11. CrazyLarth Augur

Yesterday I did the Task FM Vasyryx Teken'tlar Corrupt Before the Fall and did not get the update yet? But I did get the update for Purifying the Puifier - so not sure what is going on
  12. High Voltage Augur

I wonder nobody put this in here already, but since bonus xp is gone, there is no more bonus xp applied when killing mobs in hotzones. Or maybe just the message "with a bonus" is borked?

Furthermore I have a problem with the daily task from Franklin Teek on a toon at Xegony. Yesterday I completed the level 45 task. This was the first and only daily task I ever completed on this toon, I checked the task log for this. Now I tried to get the level 50 task from him and he tells me i am on lockout ("... you must wait ... before you can do another ...").
    I cannot remember exactly, it is possible I took a task and removed it instead of completing it. But the lockout always only occured on completion, no?
  13. svann Augur

Thats just how it works. When you finish one daily task from him you are locked out from accepting any others from him. What you want to do is take all the tasks from him at one time.
  14. Ngreth Thergn Developer

That one is mislabeled and is "Hunter of Kurns Tower." I'll correct the label. It is the label that is wrong, and the data itself is pointing to the Kurns Tower achievement, so if you complete the Kurn's Tower achievement that part of the Meta achievement will update, even with the incorrect label.

Thank you for the report!

For the Conquerer (raid ) achievement, we have added The Scalekeeper as a raid target for the revamp Hole. This will also come in the patch. Do *NOT* pre-kill (if you want credit) because the appropriate flagging is not yet live.
  15. GoldenFrog Augur

Thank you very much. As you said, it is checked for me now that I have completed Kurn's. All is well.
  16. Belexes ForumQuester

I can confirm this. Attempted this on June 1. Bokons look like pirates and clicking vial on them doesn't update the task. Clicking it on the undead mobs seems to work. I clicked on a withering something or another and got an update. Don't know about the other undead mobs.

Is this going to be addressed? I would like to finish TBM please.
  17. Rainbowdash Augur

Also confirming "The Vial Messenger" bug. Clicking the vial on bokon will not spawn blessed bokon or updatet he task. Can't be finished.
  18. GoldenFrog Augur

Achievement -> Kunark Slayer has "Hunter of The Temple of Droga" checked, even though the actual "Hunter of The Temple of Droga" isn't completed yet. (I still need King Dronan... any tips on him? :).
  19. Ngreth Thergn Developer

That depends on what server you are on. It is an "or" condition with both versions of the zone (not including the Empires of Kunark version)
    It seems to be pointing corectly... I will need more complete information. May I get a screenshot?
  20. GoldenFrog Augur

Live server (Emarr).

[IMG]

[IMG]