More issues on AB!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Yinla, May 29, 2017.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

After getting lag with tells, zone lag and long zone times, I get disconnected and now the server says there is an unknown error when I try to log back in.

Is anyone actually looking into ABs issues?

Things today are worse than ever. :mad:
    Nyane likes this.
  2. Kable Lorekeeper

Nope cause they don't care they get complaints about this server yet all they do is make a new progression server. We get screwed over on DBL XP or any events going on cause of the lag.
    Nyane likes this.
  3. Nyane Journeyman

Raid evening cut short due to lag, LD's and general frustration.
    Soju likes this.
  4. Nyane Journeyman

Getting kicked and not being able to log back in - also a lot of fun...
  5. Roobi_AB New Member

Unable to leave raid , zone , camp for 10 mins , and then finally disconnected
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Past hour or so been having issues, crashed while zoning then 15 attempt sto log back in, other servers are fine, eventually get back onto AB & then i get DC'd...not a happy camper.
  7. Soju Elder

Sent a message in gen chat on AB, nothing showed up (knew it was lag)... windowed out, logged into the forums, posted 2 messages, went back to game and the gen chat message still took almost another minute to show up. Nothing wrong here.... ;)
  8. Gorfdp New Member

I just connected to AB and there isn't lag anymore, but all Guild Hall decorations & anchors are gone...
  9. Friendly Cleric New Member

My guess is they don't have a lot of staff on the Euro side of the house to troubleshoot the problems.