[Firiona Vie] Looking for Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Tapies, May 9, 2017.

1. Tapies New Member

Hi there,

My main is a low level Monk named Kairon, and I'm looking for a mature and good natured guild I can join for comraderie as I explore Norrath and reacquaint myself with the myriad of systems available.

I missed this game, it's fun to be back. :)
  2. Aghinem Augur

Hi there - you're welcome to explore our website @ http://knightsofinfinity.org and read our charter. If you feel we are a good fit, simply fill out our easy application and we will get you taken care of. Thanks!
    Tapies likes this.
  3. Tapies New Member

Hi Aghinem,

I've applied! Thanks for reaching out.
  4. SithWizard Elder

Howdy, I was thinking of coming back to EQ after a very long hiatus. Is this a pretty active server? I do not really know anything beyond Planes of Power content, that is when I stopped playing. I do not think I want a progression server again. Did that with Ragefire for a month and it was drama overload. Also I like to raid but not every day of the week and would have no clue how to find my way around anymore, except in the original continent and Kunark.
  5. Aghinem Augur

Hey SithWizard -

Firiona Vie is one of the most populated servers on EverQuest due to its special ruleset consisting of experience bonus and mostly tradeable equipment; I say mostly due to certain exceptions. There are other servers that are also highly populated if you are looking to play the game with the standard ruleset - such as Xegony. It really depends on what you are looking to do. Modern day EverQuest is truly whatever you make of it. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

ps. Awesome name
  6. SithWizard Elder

Thanks, I made a character on FV and noticed some weird stuff.
    1. I could not start in traditional cities
    2. I could not chat at all.. no /ooc or even /shout. I wanted to ask an ooc question about something but it said that feature was disabled for the server?
    3. I want to get onto a nice high pop server so I can hopefully group with people but I am not really into talking like I actually am my character (role play). Ex.. "Walks up to the group and studies them briefly wondering if they have a desire for the aid of a dark elf wizard, especially considering they have a wood elf among them". I am more of "Yo.. lfg here" kinda guy. lol

Any advice on which server I should look into?
    PS: Sometimes I like to run 2 characters at once, not 20 like some folks lol.
  7. Aghinem Augur

If you made a F2P account and have not upgraded to Gold, you will have restrictions such as starting cities and limited chat options. I understand the Roleplay thing; and there are some groups of people on FV who still roleplay - but they are few and far in-between. For being an RP server, probably 20% of the actual population roleplays.
  8. Goregasms New Member

I'd like to join but the website no longer works