Attention Developers / Admins

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sevendust, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sevendust New Member

We are going on 5 hours now from the scheduled launch time and date for the new progression server Agnarr

Despite what the obvious issues are.. I want to enlighten you on something that became a re occurring issue and the more im reading through other threads on the forums regarding player support.. Its just like when SOE was around ^.^ At least I thought thats what the developers and administrators did on the forums? For the forums? Or are they on the shitter during company time because theyre being paid salary?

You want to keep a friendly community and those who are spending their hard earned money into DBE? I would encourage everyone to be more prompt with the forums and keeping your paying customers notified of and as things take place..

Even if it is a simple time stamp showing a Dev stating "We are aware of the issue with trying to access the new progression server: Agnarr - Please be patient as we are working on rectifying the situation" posted at 7:00pm

Wouldnt be that difficult and from the looks of it - its asking a lot from the community to you guys
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.