To Ok or not Ok?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by LoqDown, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoqDown New Member

That is the question.

Should we be clicking on Ok after being put in queue or not? My brain can't handle this
  2. Tamat New Member

No one seems to know, and Daybreak is yet to reply.
  3. Artaserse2 Elder

It doesn't seem to matter. No one is getting in from the "queue" anyway.
    Tamat likes this.
  4. Skipp New Member

DB said you can click okay, you won't lose your place.
  5. LoqDown New Member

My buddy just got in and he didn't click Ok, for what it's worth
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It does not make a difference.
  7. Diemond Augur

Really? Then why when I first check the que it tells me average 1m then 30+ mins later nothing happens still?
  8. Sithil Elder

What about clicking "Play Everquest" again, does that reset your queue slot?
  9. slayersaysdie Journeyman

Yeah. My wait time was 1 minute so I clicked okay. Then I clicked Play EverQuest and it bumped up to 18 minutes. So I waited 20 minutes. No login. Clicked play EverQuest again and it went up to 34 minutes.

I'm over it. This is ridiculous.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's an estimate based on how many people are in front of you.
  11. Breeziyo New Member

you are not moving spots in queue by pressing play everquest my dude
  12. ThenaEQ Augur

can u pls just confirm hitting play again after hitting ok will requeue you and lose your original spot?
  13. Diemond Augur

Ok I get that, but apparently when I hit ok and check again more people got ahead of me somehow? because the wait time keeps going up and up and up?
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hitting play again does not reset your position, but it's also not needed. The wait time goes up as the estimate goes up. People are attempting to log in faster than we are able to increase our caps.
  15. Hemocrit New Member

Gee, who would have thought that would have happened???
  16. Breeziyo New Member

think critically

if you're in line and a bunch of people get in, it's going to estimate that you will get in soon too

however, if something occurs and the people still in front of you arent getting in, your estimated time to get in is going to rise until the next person in line gets in. so when you're clicking play everquest, you're just being given the new estimation of time for you to get in (which is going to be continually updating regardless of what you do because you're always in your spot in queue once you get put into it)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.