Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flea Lorekeeper

What a terrible way to launch a new server. I'm surprised they didn't just sell it outright. "Pledge $250 or more and receive Tier 2 access!" "Pledge $1000 or more and skip the Queue entirely! Early access for All of your 24 mages, only $24,000!"
    slayersaysdie likes this.
  2. Traspe Journeyman

The fun was everyone starting together..DBG has ruined the server, now the dupes? Fail
  3. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

4. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

The queue said the average wait time was 1m almost 3 1/2 hours ago. Good job!
  5. slayersaysdie Journeyman

I mean, how hard is it to make a login queue that works?
  6. darkprince6969 New Member

Right, you are acting like you know something. You must be the smartest person in the world to be able to diagnose someone over the internet on an EQ forum.Thank you so much Dr. , please send me your address so i can send you, your two cents that i owe you for your spectacular analysis. Oh and shove your passive-aggressive chat up your and move out of your moms house. Loser
  7. Zlluka New Member

LOL they have the same lag if you try to cancel your subscription
  8. Lennyn Elder

Sony always had their fingers in the pie until SOE was sold by Sony to Daybreak Games. Sony was the publisher before they bought out Verant.
  9. nectarprime Journeyman

all i said was that you were projecting, I didnt diagnose you.

are you threatening me with physical violence?
  10. Lennyn Elder

No he didn't. He compared buying experiences and consumer expectations.
  11. slayersaysdie Journeyman

"Update: We have confirmed the login server/queue is performing as expected now. Thank you for your patience to everyone still waiting in line"

Ah. The famous "working as intended" line.
  12. Ghalea New Member

Mepps said: "Update: We have confirmed the login server/queue is performing as expected now. Thank you for your patience to everyone still waiting in line."

Does this mean I will be sitting in the queue for eternity?
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

14. Lennyn Elder

I'm sure they will do something. Duping Krono hits them in the wallet.
  15. That One Guy Augur

All I did was make a character and log on and I started with 3 bags and 2 swords. 2 notes. 2 lanterns... I did nothing except create my character.
  16. bazinga Elder

FAIL...plain and simple...This should be a call for those in power at DBG to see how big this 18 year old game still is and supply more resources to it....you can do better than this...we are paying you to
  17. Groans Augur

Is there any other kind? Just saw this and had to ask lol.
    anathema likes this.
  18. tmek New Member

at least this let me chuckle for a couple of seconds... :)

... :(
  19. Ghalea New Member

20. ianchudson Journeyman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.