Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strawberry Augur

if you get that stressed over a game, saying that you lied to your boss about being sick..and other crazy things...then these type of games aren't for you

it's like people going to an amusement park, knowing there's going to be a line, seeing the line in front of certain attractions, joining the line....and then whining for an hour they are waiting in line

you know this is what mmo are like, you can just read a magazine, go outsside, take a shower, etc
  2. Whoops Augur

14.4! 56k too OP!
  3. Diemond Augur

Title
    Tamat likes this.
  4. Canofpepsi Lorekeeper

first week of a progression server always blows : (
  5. Watchyoursix New Member

Server locked means it's at population cap, not offline.
  6. Thunndar Journeyman

8 minute Queue. Disconnected me after 10 or 15 minutes. Well done
  7. Zorak New Member

When i'm in queue for a few minutes it will say im inactive and log me out, Do i need to keep click the play button to not get inactive?
  8. Bella222 Elder

The queue isn't working. You will get booted off for inactivity.
  9. ZzznakeDoctur Journeyman

So I cannot even stay in the Login Queue, because after 5 or so minutes in Queue, it hits me with a warning that I've been "Timed out due to a long period of inactivity.'

Anyone else having this issue?
    Vixxie likes this.
  10. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Generation X, which ended in 1980 (the year I was born). And then.. GenY, I think? I forget.
  11. Lennyn Elder

They should wait until midnight PST to do it that way us diehards can get in. :D
    Seriously though, if they are going to wipe the server and start over it won't matter how soon they do it.
  12. Souljax90 New Member

BS i cant even log on the game anymore
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  13. darkprince6969 New Member

<<<<< This guy. Really now, what does on the forums accomplish? Please explain, why not wait patiently or go off till tomorrow? Crazy concept.
  14. kain200 Augur

another mass purge of the queue at 8:09 EST I guess they'll keep doing this every hour or so to let the next 5 people get in if they're lucky
  15. Canofpepsi Lorekeeper

first week of launch always blows : (
  16. Stigmas Elder

And sony didn't own EQ till after SoV.
  17. Endacer Augur

Instant gratification is expecting a result with little to no work. This is far from "instant gratification". Do you not expect a server you pay to play on, to work when it comes up, especially when this game is as old as it is? This isn't even a game launch, it's simply a new server, which even just this company has done multiple times. Do you not expect that when you go to a dealership that the car you are paying money for is going to run?
    Jeffrey Lebowski and Ghalea like this.
  18. Juglar_Veign New Member

19. Rhoulicas Augur

What are you doing? Are you not professionals? People have asked for this server for years, did you no think this many people were going to log in? We live in a world with BILLIONS of people. What a joke.
  20. Shadowling New Member

I am not sure they understand "Average Wait Time"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.