Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KorlaxSnorlax New Member

for a player that has not been excited to play EQ in 4+ years, I can honestly say I am so disappointed in this launch.. I Resubbed for 3 months today with the expectation of enjoying EQ again. The launch today sours that greatly.. I wonder if i can cancel my sub and ask for my money back. thanks

Korlax Snorlax Deputy of the Vale of the Seventh Hammer
  2. Strawberry Augur

3. ianchudson Journeyman

YESSSSSSSSSSSS IM BACK IN TEH QUEUEUE
  4. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

This isn't a problem with the actual server. It's the login server. People are getting booted at the point you should be entering the world. And if they make it back to the char screen the toon isn't there yet the name they used shows as having been taken. Something with the login server is bugged or configured wrong. Regardless, not being able to pass through login has people getting back in line adding to the hammering of the login server. This has nothing to do with people needing to log out.
  5. Tyche Elder

Good news, the queue time is down to 1 mins. I should be in shortly....
  6. FENDER42 Lorekeeper

Nahh he went home for the day He doesn't care about EQ
  7. nagash101 Augur

Stop managing the load and fix the queue system. i should have to login and be added to a queue without the risk of being kicked from inactivity. that is what is pissing EVERYONE off the fact that we have NO idea when we will be able to log on. crazy you all havent fixed and or added a reliable queue system in the last 17 years and after the mess that was lock and rages launch.
  8. Tryhard New Member

Everquest.... 18 years later and the developer still can't handle a new server.
  9. Ellise Journeyman

Might as well stop trying to get in. Item dupe bug has already been found and there's a thread here and on Reddit about it.
  10. Mashef Augur

Now they have duping in game. It will probably be a wipe and re-start later tonight like they did with Ragefire....can't have a server 3 hours old with a jacked up economy.
  11. Lateryn Augur

This is just sad. Only way people are getting in is when they reset the login server, it lets a chunk of players in then dies again and for some reason it takes them almost an hour to reset it again. So you have to win the lottery spamming login before the queue message pops. Since there is no actual queue, its just a stupid lie to make players think they can get in.
  12. nagash101 Augur

if the queue was reliable i could go do some RL stuff and just come back later no issues not harm but now i have to sit here and refresh and click stuff to keep the login screen active and once that didnt even work.
  13. Strawberry Augur

it happens in every mmo, people should know this by now
  14. Flea Lorekeeper

Hey guys they completed a login server upgrade. Guess what? Still queued <3
    Lennyn likes this.
  15. Lennyn Elder

If they merged after two or three weeks they wouldn't have the excuse, well one server is ahead of the other one!
  16. Flea Lorekeeper

And still climbing
  17. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Anyone selling krono in game I can offer 50p a pop already :p
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

19. Ellise Journeyman

They just deleted the thread here. Not sure why.
    Mashef likes this.
  20. chubbythewalrus New Member

Servers aren't locked anymore but Agnarr isn't on the list?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.