Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chanur Lorekeeper

If you don't know after 20 years that the initial rush is a big part of the draw just stop.
  2. Darkemo New Member

Kinda sad a billion dollar entertainment company cant get a launch date right. I mean just look at last game that could not get head out of butt (Age of Connan) ring a bell. Atleast thier game was new you are failing at a new server on an 18 yr old game.
  3. Watchyoursix New Member

Server is obviously pretty . How much beta testing did they even do before launch? Stress test? I guess this logical thinking doesn't apply to Daybreak. You'd think after 3 servers you'd think they would know you always over-estimate in terms of population. If you aren't money hungry, you watch these things.
  4. Thunndar Journeyman

Seriously, with the technology we have today in computers and internet speeds this should NOT BE AN ISSUE!
  5. Flavius22 Lorekeeper

Funny thing is on the launcher it says Agnarr is up and come play! LOL joke is on us eh DBG?
    Vikkar likes this.
  6. malaki Augur

Getting timeout errors now instead of a queue. At least it's different after only 2 hours and 40 minutes.
  7. Galactica01 New Member

I just want to say, I know you guys are working hard to fix the issues with Agnarr. I know I and others appreciate it very much. I think everyone needs to calm down on the hate towards Daybreak. They are people. No one is perfect. Is it the best launch? Maybe, maybe not. However, there have been much worse and they are working to fix the problems. Hope to see everyone in game soon.
  8. Ellise Journeyman

They would need something in place to handle character name collision.
  9. Celatus Augur

10. Dontee Elder

Are they? I haven't heard much...
  11. Lennyn Elder

I'm guessing we'll see a server wipe. And another rush to horde names.
    If the folks running EQ had any brains at all, they'd cap the character creation at one for a few days. That would solve the problem of people saving names to sell and it would clear the login server so they don't have to keep rebooting it.
  12. Leifer Augur

Can't get to server select now. Even those playing on other servers can't get in. Good job.
  13. Thunndar Journeyman

I knew this would happen lmao. I don't know why I left work early knowing damn well this would happen.

Cracks me up lol
  14. zzaK New Member

this is now happening because the people on the west coast are just getting home. it's as if their managers are overseas and don't understand US time zones
  15. Njall Journeyman

All servers currently locked. all progression servers missing from the list...
  16. Nagok New Member

They should of done what they did when they launched the last progression servers. Made 2, problem would of been solved. Then 3 months down the road when people have left, combine them since they aren't vote locked progression.
    Dontee likes this.
  17. Amnilarch Journeyman

18. ianchudson Journeyman

A Timeout Occurred
  19. GregorriDavion New Member

20. Shinzen New Member

Lol, just got into server select and now it's showing as missing two expansions and not being subbed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.