Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ishbu Augur

Not sure if this is sarcastic or not to be honest.

Its an 18 year old game and we have 12 weeks of classic content with almost everything instanced, no need to rush an extra couple of hours, it changes nothing
  2. MabbuAgnarr Journeyman

Thats right, yes..yes
  3. anathema Augur

Well at least they brought back a penalty for dying, classic!
  4. Dontee Elder

a queue with an inactivity timer = LOL
  5. Nikkifm New Member

Im going on a reverse hunger strike. I will not stop eating until Agnarr is fixed. My blood and feces and probably some vomit are on your hands DBG.
  6. Enchanter01 New Member

Queue's only work when people log out. limiting the login server and char creation based on the number of people currently online will never reduce the load on either because people online aren't logging out so the population of people hitting login will not decrease
    Chanur likes this.
  7. Bella222 Elder

We who started and can't get in. Now I got kicked out of the queue again. We won't be able to get our names. Unfair.
  8. Syraniss New Member

There's the timeout we were all waiting for. The timers were getting too high and they were starting to look bad to lets reset it back to 1m
  9. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Dupe bug already in, lol let's see what happens.
  10. joemomma New Member

weeeee, 2.5 hours and still can't get in. This a precursor of things to come? Why pop lock it ?
  11. Liliana Augur

Booted from chat right after chatting for being inactive, and now can't even log back in to get to server select. nice
  12. Cannan Journeyman

i cant play with any of my friends...this was the point of coming to this new server...to be able to level together....thanks for ruining that. #rollitback
  13. Infect New Member

20 min ago 32 min que time. 5 min ago 32 min que time. Just now 32 min que time.

Que broken again?
  14. Stigmas Elder

There is no timer. That is just the message you get when they have to reset the queue and everyone gets booted out at the same time.
  15. Flea Lorekeeper

Can you take down the thing on the launchpad that says Agnarr is available?
    Cause I've been trying to log in for 2 1/2 hours and just getting further back in the queue somehow lol
  16. AgentofChange Augur

What am I supposed to do to stay active? I'm in a god damn queue
  17. Pistachio New Member

was there more layoff's?
  18. Hawkyn New Member

I have one word to describe the DB team... incompetent. 24 years in IT and I'm trying to imagine a situation where I'd *not* get fired for not planning adequately for a migration/implementation or server event of significant magnitude. I would so be packing up my desk if I failed on any level even near this. I'm fine being patient for a while, but when the tools don't work (the queue timer is a joke for example), then I remember I'm a *paying* customer.

How many of us would be patient when we've been sitting at the Burger King drive thru for 2 hours+ and we still don't have our Whopper? We wouldn't wait 15 minutes before we either stormed inside to complain or just left.... and that's over a $5 transaction.

DB - you're incompetent. Regardless of when you get the server up, you've failed.
  19. Dontee Elder

20. Thewiz Augur

You have got to be kidding me. Server economy ruined before 90% of the server has even logged in.
    Gorjuss and Chanur like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.