Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas Journeyman

No way?! I don't believe you!
  2. Dontee Elder

[quote="but how many times do we have to see the same mistakes.. over and over[/quote]

apparently as many as we are willing to pay for
    Lennyn and Chanur like this.
  3. EoE-Arkadius New Member

participation trophy generation, sit in que with rest of us billy
    darkprince6969 likes this.
  4. Slayan Journeyman

Been in the Q now for 2 hours, yeah fun times
    Noctain likes this.
  5. Darrieth New Member

The time is not a queue time, it's an average time waited, could we find something else to about.. please.
  6. darkprince6969 New Member

must be a great business owner, im sure your customers are super happy you closed early.... must be a booming success.
  7. Joshua Schuette New Member

Seriously DBG do something about this I started at 1m 2 hours ago got kicked out 4 times then had issues logging into the server selection. I finally get back in server selection with a 5m queue then it jumps from 27 minutes to 32 minutes. I understand it is hard to do the work you do but come on. This isn't the first progression server you guys have put out and it seems to me like you love vicious cycles.
  8. Chanur Lorekeeper

You might have a point if this game couldn't run on a Pentium 1. This is not new and ran much better on Phinny.
  9. Koronu187 Elder

How is it even possible that they don't have a functional and clear que system after all these years?

It should list your spot in the que,
    a rough estimate of time til you enter,
    and not disconnect you while in the que.

Seriously this is super basic.
    Luld, Duladin, Slayan and 1 other person like this.
  10. Talimat Elder

This happened on Phinny, and they said they figured out how to fix it. They knew there was more interest in this server than the last, and it's still an unacceptable launch. To boot, we have hundreds of players not in, but they have time to delete my post in forum. If we don't like the truth, let's fix it.
  11. thebeasttt New Member

*Annual board meeting commences*

Profits spiked on May 24th....unfortunately everyone cancelled on the 25th, any thoughts gentlemen?

*collective shrug* Must be the economy again sir.

*executive head nod* Sounds about right. Before this adjournment, make sure you turn in your RSVP for the company picnic at chucky cheese.
  12. Nadiil Journeyman

I thought /pickzone was to eliminate this type of thing? When zone get's full, switch and make room for more.
    Slayan likes this.
  13. Lumiens Augur

Any excitement I had for Agnarr is pretty much dead now. Thinking that I'm just going to go into work now tomorrow instead of taking the day off and just not bother with this server now.

Feels like its a bitter idea just to stick with Blizzard and bother with Daybreak's 3rd world technology.
    Miasaou, Slayan and Dontee like this.
  14. Cannan Journeyman

West coast getting off work soon. Will just be more people hammering the server....fubar
  15. Moranis Augur

Dudes...nearly 2.5 hours has elapsed. There aren't THAT many people trying to log into Agnarr.

Feed the hamsters already!
    Chanur likes this.
  16. Thunndar Journeyman

Just like launch day. Can't log in. Ahh the memories
  17. nagash101 Augur

the inactivity thing need to be REMOVED. terrible....
  18. Enchanter01 New Member

Queue's only work when people log out......
  19. darkprince6969 New Member

wow cry some more, must be a millennial and expect instant gratification, go back to WOW.
  20. Leifer Augur

1 hour waiting with a 5 min queue message. At least change the 5 min queue message to something more factual.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.