Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ellise Journeyman

I've gotten as far as making 2 characters and disconnecting upon entering world with both. My first character didn't exist when I got back in a second time. I'm not holding my breath that it created my second character, either.
  2. Hemocrit New Member

Can you guys restart the login server a few more times so more people can have a chance to login? Over 2 hours trying to get in is beyond ridiculous.
    Wowjustwow likes this.
  3. AgentofChange Augur

Why create a queue if you are just manually deciding who gets to play? Why not be real here. Why put it in the guise of a "queue"? You get to decide who plays fun game.
  4. Iumadari New Member

This is ridiculous. Maybe all the players in game now will get through Naggy and Vox and get bored and log out for 12 weeks.
  5. Nuttmeg Augur

Simply put, I want compensation for login queues. I don't pay you guys for full access to sit at a waiting screen to log in.

30 minutes is not acceptable.
  6. Pistachio New Member

was there more downsizing?
  7. Syraniss New Member

Now the timer is just stuck at 27m instead of 5m... what a load of BS. I wouldn't even care if we could have reserved a few character names I would just go to bed and play later. Meanwhile you got people who have gotten in and sucked up lots of names on top of actually being able to play.

I'm not going to cry about my moneys and shout about refunds like crazy folks... but I really would like to simply be able to log in and create a few characters please.
  8. Nordwulf New Member

This EQ server is like your unfunny friend telling a bar joke and never gets past the opening line: "Two elves walk into a tavern ......" /timeout /restart o_O
  9. Jaxarale Journeyman

up to 32 mins...
  10. Ellise Journeyman

Instead of an estimated time in queue, they should just say your position in queue. That will avoid a lot of the confusion.
    Chanur likes this.
  11. Leifer Augur

I've been waiting 45 mins now with the message of a 5 min queue. Why didn't they open two servers right away and then merge them after a few weeks? Will they ever learn?
  12. thebeasttt New Member

They should wipe it honestly
    Miasaou likes this.
  13. Dontee Elder

laughing to the bank they are.... normal people are held accountable for failure and not being prepared. If I had a launch day like this it would not be pretty. (especially my third or 4th). More likely they know the servers cant handle the initial load, know it will die down and be fine, and are OK with that
    Lennyn likes this.
  14. Thewiz Augur

Utter fail DBG. 2 hours +. Why am I paying for this? More importantly will I continue to do so?
    Celatus likes this.
  15. Flea Lorekeeper

I have been queued since the queue was 1 minute 2 hours ago.... Are you ever going to let anyone else play or are the 200 people who got in first going to own the server?
  16. Ishbu Augur

Set your sights on playing tomorrow would be my advice. Be happy if you can get a character made today
  17. AgentofChange Augur

There isn't an actual queue. They manually allow people to log in, there is no actual line or process. They just decide who gets to play and who doesn't. The queue pop-up isn't actually a real thing.

They even posted that they are doing it all manually.
  18. Flavius22 Lorekeeper

This is what happens when you try to run an mmo on a skeleton crew folks...
  19. Bongjohnsilvers New Member

Yeah I expected some difficulty. But this is a total flop. Disappointed DBG. Know you're trying, but really, you didn't see this coming?
  20. Packerfan04 New Member

Agreed. At what point can I start looking for a refund? I only re-subbed to play on this server, I bought the backpack (no queue to take my money). This is bad for someone who's just copying old code. NOT TO MENTION, I've lost the names of my main characters.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.