AGNARR - Cant Zone out of Neriak

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Labelme, May 24, 2017.

1. Labelme Journeyman

Cant zone into Nektulos forest from Neriak
  2. Kalgor the Mad New Member

Or leave Halas....
  3. ChangedName Lorekeeper

Good Lord, then I don't even want in.
  4. Piku Elder

Should have made a human and started in FP
  5. TruthofEQ Elder

Haha some humans had to zone too :)
  6. Souljax90 New Member

Log out and join us in the Que game
    Kinelory, Rouan, Slayan and 1 other person like this.
  7. Malik_Fippy Journeyman

Seriously, can't zone to Misty either....
  8. Numi Journeyman

tried to zone from greater faydark to butcherblock .. destination zone is not available ..
  9. Mashef Augur

Nice humble brag. Your in the game at least you can run around and not be in the Q.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is related to the performance issues being caused by so many characters being created at once. We are working on the issues.
    Kinelory likes this.
  11. Tevez Augur

So what happens when you try to zone, you just hit zone wall and never get loading screen?
  12. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Bet y'all are regretting launching an hour before one time zone gets out of work, and each successive hour has another time zone getting out of work. Pretty sure I am not the only player around here that could have told you what a bad idea that would be.
    Slayan and Your_Ad_Here like this.
  13. Joshua Schuette New Member

18 years of this game being live and still can't figure out how to fix performance issues...
    Slayan likes this.
  14. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Maybe they should have taken the BLUE pill.
  15. Flea Lorekeeper

I have been queued since the queue was 1 minute 2 hours ago.... Are you ever going to let anyone else play or are the 200 people who got in first going to own the server?
  16. Joshua Schuette New Member

hehe blue pill.
  17. Syllestrae Elder

I have it on good authority that while this issue is ongoing, you can move PAST the zone boundary and find an easter egg of the developer's names.

[IMG]
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  18. Slayan Journeyman

With the turn over of people at DBG's I'm not surprised that they haven't learned anything
  19. Joshua Schuette New Member

I think they like lining their pockets with angry money since 1999
    Slayan likes this.
  20. Typucm Elder

How it going?