Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everque New Member

Improvements? The game has been out since 1999.......

2. Joshua Schuette New Member

Same here, I made my character and then got booted. I tried to log back in and I got the dreaded character still in game comment.
  3. Mel The Evil one Journeyman

they are responding just click staff tracker at the top of the web page
    Miasaou likes this.
  4. Spectyr New Member

I'm in!!!!!!!!!
  5. Ishbu Augur

This has to be the absolute most mornic, wannabe internet tough guy reply to a comment clearly made with some jest I have seen in years.

Congrats I guess to you, lol
  6. superman Augur

queue keeps kickin me for inactivity. Surely it doesnt matter if i keep that window up or not?
  7. Trevalon Augur

I actually got my chanter in but you cant zone or anything in Neriak so Im just standing around
  8. 6rout Lorekeeper

Mepps lemme pm you my ip so you can whitelist me, I got $2 Paypal with your name on it
    Miasaou likes this.
  9. Ramz New Member

Indeed, there is no SPOON
    Thewiz likes this.
  10. dmanshouse New Member

yeaaa guess im gonna be in that queue again... way to many druids
  11. Wolrok Elder

Funny enough, that's the creation date of Agnarr's hardware.
    Everque likes this.
  12. Typucm Elder

Me lvl 25.
    Joke, never can log in.
  13. Cpw_ New Member

If we turn getting kicked off the Que due to inactivity into a drinking game, who is legally responsible for the alcohol poisoning
  14. Lateryn Augur

Pretty much confirms the queue or cap is a lie. You can only get people in every time you reset the login server , which then lets in a chunk before it chokes again.
    Denhiss likes this.
  15. MMOer Augur

rolling now... Highest level not anon is 5.
  16. Gigahurtz New Member

Mepps, is there a reason you're responding within the threads and not communicating this with the entire forum? I feel as though a new, sticky thread with updates may be in order.
    Mepps likes this.
  17. barnikus New Member

finally got back in.. lvl 8 with 2 friends and we will the first caimen in the server. 3%
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

19. Tevez Augur

Also has anyone actually got in while in Queue? The only times ive managed to get in is when queque crashes and then servers reappear after several attempts to launch game
  20. Mr Wonderful Journeyman

Is that how the 6 boxer from AoS got in?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.