Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoodenShuklak Augur

1 hour 13 minutes (not counting the 10 before launch!)
  2. Larkin Lorekeeper

I know it's frustrating, but give them some time. From what I've seen on the forums this is the most anticipated server they've ever launched. I think by tomorrow morning all the glitches will be worked out. If you've been around here for a while you should know better than to plan your vacations around opening day.

Please be patient.
  3. Piku Elder

Lots of being got kicked "due to inactivity"...think that was just the dev's raising the cap/refreshing stuff. You'll get in sooner or later.
  4. TruthofEQ Elder

Yeah you didn't get kicked for inactivity, we all got kicked probably at the same time a few mins ago. Now the error, server issue.

Also, people can't zone in game too :(
  5. crag79 Augur

The queue system is broke, but please read 50 threads talking about it instead of fixing it. look at me look at me.
  6. Syraniss New Member

Has anyone been able to get back in or is everyone getting unknown error and no more queue?

If it's just some of us maybe it's one of them regional locks some of the other mmos used on launch to keep back the floods only letting west coast folks in at the moment?
  7. Barzini Journeyman

Is this some sort of joke? I don't see any sort of queue and keep getting this unknown error when selecting the server. /sigh
  8. Fethos Lorekeeper

revres nigol - hardest raid boss
  9. Yarteb Elder

Hundreds? I would think perhaps a few thousand or more..How could DB expect anything less btw?
  10. Ketel Journeyman

FYI: Its actually locked right now.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are continuing to manage the load on the login/character creation server.
    Miasaou likes this.
  12. skylatron New Member

Definitely not restricted to letting west coast people on at the moment (I'm west coast, getting "unknown error")
  13. Narogg Augur

14. EoE-Arkadius New Member

queue is back up now
  15. Thewiz Augur

oh boy! back in the Q
  16. Iumadari New Member

Now it says I am in a queue and will be logged in automatically...why I am not trusting this?
  17. squidgod Augur

Part of the problem is that they waited to launch until 5pm eastern—after work for quite a few people. Should have done midnight pacific.
    Keeshah and snailish like this.
  18. Ketel Journeyman

it is locked, as stated on front page.
  19. EoE-Arkadius New Member

im in the que again
  20. Supermain New Member

Ahhh Queue Part Dieux! Hopefully its not as crap as the first film :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.