Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fethos Lorekeeper

Well, I got in, made a character, and got kicked. Now waiting for character to be removed from the world.. for 5 minutes
  2. sedain111 New Member

there are more people on p99 than agnarr at this time, guaranteed.
    Kyleigh likes this.
  3. Labelme Journeyman

cant create a char
  4. Wombat New Member

Numi, there is no queue. That is obvious since everyone that was in the "queue", got kicked for inactivity. They are just blowing smoke up your . They got their $15 from us.
    Laynie and NameAlreadyInUse like this.
  5. Ginnyweasley New Member

Got in and got character made. Just can't seem to enter world
  6. Sandrito Elder

Think i'm going to put on the washing machine and watch it do the spin cycle...
  7. Labelme Journeyman

is the lag seriously this bad?
  8. nagash101 Augur

this queue system seems very broken. I thought it was all fixed after the Phinigel release. I think a Agnarr server reboot is in order.
  9. kain200 Augur

What a swell queue system.... Im stuck in it for a damn hour and then it just kicks me off for inactivity. Now I can't even queue at all it just says I can't join server. For 's sake man!
  10. Machentoo Augur

If this is true, this is awful. Even Ragefire Launch 2.0 had more than that in after an hour.
  11. Phinny4Life Lorekeeper

Roll back to what? The server just started..

You guys still crying? Phinny is rolling great though! Anyone for some PoTime?
  12. Keeshah New Member

Not quite THAT long ago. Just making a statement, as launches go, it could be alot worse.
  13. nagash101 Augur

^^^^^
    This
  14. Labelme Journeyman

stuck on entering game
    Keeshah likes this.
  15. Zlluka New Member

It is all Russian hackers
  16. nagash101 Augur

well that sucks for all of us that didnt get back in the queue
  17. queezzeenart New Member

After 18 years, you'd think all of the errors would be known.
  18. Nephlite New Member

Now i'm getting a stupid Unknown Error has occurred while logging in to the server ><
  19. Agrippa Augur

I don't mind waiting a bit, but I kind of do mind being kicked for inactivity while I wait... So when hour+ long queues happen, they expect us to just sit and stare at a pretty blank screen while being active how exactly?
  20. Endacer Augur

After the "Connection to server has ended" came back up for fiancee and I both, I backed out of game and reloaded, while she logged back in thru the old school log in. I'm back to getting unknown error, while she was able to log in, and make her character first try. She is logged in now as well. Dunno if it's a fluke on timing, or what.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.