Another Server plz!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by C3lowz, May 24, 2017.

1. Agrippa Augur

Merging servers takes a little bit of effort that they don't want to extend to paying customers. Just look at the last few times they launched multiple progressive servers close to the same time, but didn't offer merging or transferring until long after the servers were pretty dead.
  2. Sinzz-Wickedley Lorekeeper

second the second server thing
  3. Dontee Elder

another server would be dead in a month
  4. Mr Wonderful Journeyman

Open the gates or make a new server. Yes I still remember when you 'accidently' released Velious early...
  5. Wispur Elder

Because this is DBG we're talking about here.
    Don't assume that they'll handle a merger in anything resembling a sensible fashion.

Just deal with the queue for a day or two then don't worry about it ever again.
    No need to split the server (for any amount of time) just for that.
  6. InsomniAddict Journeyman

Again, there is no reason for another server, we'd all still be waiting to log in. So just wait patiently
  7. Skipp New Member

Id rather have another server for the overflow than be on the same server with all the min/max first to 50 guilds with IP queue preference.
  8. Mr Wonderful Journeyman

bump
  9. KapiDanger New Member

How would a second server sold this? we'd just have 2 of the same problem
  10. Karrbon1 New Member

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. Mine differs from yours though.
  11. superman Augur

no no no no, another server is a bad idea. it'll calm down in a couple days/weeks
  12. Wispur Elder

Don't be daft. (Your words, not mine.)
  13. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

People don't pay for a service to wait for a few days / weeks. They get upset and charge back quickly if they can't access a service. Just saying.
  14. Mr Wonderful Journeyman

This is a joke. I am rethinking everything. I can't help but think there is some form of collusion going on...
    Miasaou likes this.
  15. Karrbon1 New Member

I'm most certainly not. I'm being logical. You are being irrational. Now go find another thread to troll while the grownups talk about the issue.
  16. Green_Mage Augur

They should restrict it to 1 character per account for launch day. Then make as many as you want. It's annoying that some of this is from people creating like 20 characters with names they are trying to sell.
  17. InsomniAddict Journeyman

Anyone requesting a second server does not know how the servers work. The game server is fine, its the login server that is struggling
    superman likes this.
  18. Wispur Elder

The majority of people here are saying "Have some patience" and some people (yourself included apparently), can't seem to handle that bare minimum requirement.
  19. Mr Wonderful Journeyman

maybe we shouldn't ask for a new server, maybe we should ask for competent devs. There is no excuse for this. Maybe time to take my money and go play another game. After releasing Velious early and now this... Get some devs with integrity.
  20. Karrbon1 New Member

Uh huh...my friends that are actually in can't zone. What's that about it being login servers?