Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flea Lorekeeper

I can't even log in now....
  2. Bubblez New Member

This is gonna get really messy now.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It was necessary to restart the login server, which will restart the queue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  4. Bella222 Elder

Daybreak, I have been a loyal customer -- paying for over 10 years EQ2 and EQ and now you are really aggravating me. I was in the queue for 59 minutes and then you kicked me out for inactivity. This is UNFAIR! Really unfair.
  5. Ginnyweasley New Member

Yup same here. Kicked and can't get it back
  6. MMOer Augur

Booted from queue after 50 minutes..ow cant log in... crazy. Time to call for a wipe and do over.
  7. kudos New Member

I DEMAND A ROLLBACK.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

My guess is that someone high up in Pantheon is shutting this down! Agnarr is the MMORPG SLAYER!

Kills everything in it's path...

Unfortunately it saw it's reflection in the OOT.
  9. Benito EQ player since 2001.

10. snailish Augur

Read this whole thread before posting this... Maybe the first two days of a server should have a 1 character per account limit? (Old FV setting?

That would require no new coding to do, just make it clear how it was going to work. So 48 hours in you can make up to 3 characters and so on.

and/or give us a way to reserve a few names (not 10 per account before launch, but maybe 2-3).

That's my 2cp while waiting in que after disconnect on logging my 1 created new character into South Qeynos almost an hour ago.
  11. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

My favorite part of Luclin launch was it was three days before SKs could buy their spells because the vendor was bugged. Not that it's a huge deal, but it was the way it played out.

People reported it immediately and we all got the standard "working as intended." It's absolutely mind boggling that it took three days for someone to actually go eyeball it for themselves to see that it was not, in fact, working. Kind of like broken alchemy back in the day. A year and a half of "working as intended" for that. They are notorious for this kind of thing.

Which is why my antennae were up about the newbie zone mobs. It's bot that it in and of itself is a problem. It's that it fit the pattern perfectly and the fact that they will just look at data instead of just taking the 5 mins needed to actually have a look and will blow off a problem for an age and a day, making it worse than it ever needed to be.
    Keeshah likes this.
  12. RandomR56 New Member

Right?

Anyone who isn't attached to their EQ names is only that way because they picked EQ names.
  13. Flea Lorekeeper

Restart the server and don't screw it up this time why dont you
  14. Numi Journeyman

frustrating
  15. flyingmonk New Member

So much fail.... and crickets from anyone who can give us answers. At least answers that don't suck.
  16. Xanathol Augur

And NOW a timeout whiel waiting in the queue and cannot connect again, after an hour.. that's awesome. You would think in 18 years you'd learn how to properly launch a server.
  17. Bubblez New Member

oh, got in.. and in to server!
  18. Quill Augur

Agnarr living up to its name... creating a storm so large its blown away all the servers.

YOU'RE WELCOME.
    Wolrok likes this.
  19. Flea Lorekeeper

Lets hype this launch as cool and tell people to call in sick to work, and them make them sit in a F$&%*ng queue. LULZ
  20. Keeshah New Member

Shadows of Luclin...12 hours projected downtime, 36 actual. Nowhere near that yet(yet!).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.