The OK

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gurudo, May 24, 2017.

1. Gurudo New Member

To hit the OK? or not to hit the OK? This is the question.

Perhaps we just leave the que message floating? or press OK and sit at server select.

This one is confused.
  2. Amoeba Augur

Yes hit the OK.
  3. Skipp New Member

Was answered in another thread. Said you can click okay and you won't lose your place in line.
  4. Stevin New Member

How many times are idiots going to ask this?
  5. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

6. thebeasttt New Member

It's not true though. I got in the que 1 second after the server maxed out. People are crashing non stop and im still in que. Someone confirm EQ logged them in automatically, they can't because it hasn't happened.
  7. TruthofEQ Elder

Damn you Doranur I love you!
  8. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

I am still holding at 19 minutes. Been that way for twelve minutes. T started at one minute almost an hour ago.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hitting the OK will keep your place in queue.
  10. SlickRick New Member

We have had a couple member of our group get in through the queue, Im still not though :(
  11. Ellis Elder

What abuot clicking "play everquest" again? does it reset your spot in the queue or not?
    Felicite likes this.
  12. Grandma Elder

I've been in the 1-19min queue for 53 minutes now
  13. Kiani Augur

Well, I hit OK.

First time when the queue time was 1 minute, then waited... nothing. So I hit OK again.

Second time, queue time was 3 minutes. I thought I might have not waited long enough... So I waited 5 minutes. Nothing. I hit OK again.

Third time, the queue time had gone up to 5 minutes. I kept waiting.

Fourth time, 14 minutes.

Now, queue time is 19 minutes.

What am I supposed to do to stay on the queue and not get booted off. It's said that pressing OK is ok, but are you supposed to leave it at that? If you press OK again, you seem to get bumped DOWN the queue.

I was waiting to log in, either pressing OK or just waiting, one way or another, for 50 minutes so far,even though it initially said 1 minutes. So, wondering what I did wrong, and giving up.
  14. thebeasttt New Member

As the login server crashes lol
  15. Souljax90 New Member

the connection has been terminated by the server. Most likely you have been inactive longer than allowed..... NOT BY CHOICE
  16. MrVictory New Member

Mepps we do need a better answer on this as their is nothing to show you in que or any sort of countdown tool. Thanks.
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have had to restart the login server a few times, which clears the queue and triggers the inactivity message. It is not actually due to inactivity. We are working on it.
  18. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

The spice (or in this case, the logins) must flow. Unleash the (login) kraken! Just turn the faucet to full, and stand back.
  19. Syraniss New Member

Are we just restarting the queue because it causes the timer to reset back at 1m and that looks a lot better than the 150m truth?
  20. squidgod Augur

Just don't open up another server—Lockjaw was a mistake.