Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quill Augur

How exactly does the 'initial rush pass' unless someone actually logs off? Which isn't likely to be for hours. Total Fail Achieved.
  2. Mashef Augur

Reality is, despite some forum warriors who tried to drag Agnarr down it will dwarf Phinny, RF and LJ. This is the content people love.
    Deadshade likes this.
  3. Rouan Augur

Of course, I got hosed by actually getting in, but crashing out. Booo-urns.
  4. nagash101 Augur

the Q timer is just increasing.
  5. Syraniss New Member

I am in queue cool that's fine. Can I safely click OK or do I need to leave the queue window open and OK actually mean cancel?

If I click OK and it does leave me in the queue does clicking login reset me back to the end of the queue? Because I've noticed that doing that increases my projected wait time sometimes.

Would love to know actually where I am in line with a nice counter I can see tick down but yea, that's a bit much to suddenly ask for at this point I guess.
  6. dc.hawkeyegold Lorekeeper

Phinny did have this problem and lockjaw was opened to ease Ragefire overload. Ragefire had this and worse.
  7. Soulsiphon Elder

ok Daybreak thanks for screwing us over once again I am sure you guys are trying to take all the good names for your friends
  8. InsomniAddict Journeyman

I assume that character creation is done on the login server, which is why its full. Need people to hurry up and make their characters
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The issue is around login/character creation. Once the rush of creation passes, we will be able to adjust back to the higher caps.
    nirriri likes this.
  10. Quill Augur

Right.. because nobody is logging off if they're actually in game. Why would they?
  11. MrVictory New Member

12. daffie999 Augur

Weell ya, nobody is logging out of a full server. I just want my name!
  13. Grelf Journeyman

Does clicking on the play button again reset your place in the queue or nah?
  14. Skipp New Member

just a dialog box they bootstrapped in to help with overflow. Does it do anything but psych people into not rabidly clicking? dunno
  15. Mr Wonderful Journeyman

people must log off for new people to log in?
  16. squidgod Augur

5m...6m...7m...8m...
  17. dc.hawkeyegold Lorekeeper

That's because you are.
  18. Ting New Member

YOU LIED! So sad QQ.....
  19. Flea Lorekeeper

Ok so 10 minutes ago my Queue was 1 min.... now if i click play it says 7?
  20. Quill Augur

Hmm... ok. So we're talking what.. come back in a couple hours? A couple days? Or is this something likely to happen soon?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.