New bag deal looks to be up

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xind, May 24, 2017.

1. Xind New Member

2. Eaglestiker Journeyman

I would of thought there would been a post or announcement :)
  3. Ryder Lorekeeper

And done.
  4. Eaglestiker Journeyman

OK did it should have 2 bags to claim I hope when server is up :) Plus my Duffel of Dizok :)

Can confirm I have 2 Satchels to collect now :)
    andross77 and Zapford like this.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The third chance bag is up. Enjoy!
    klanderso likes this.
  6. Mel The Evil one Journeyman

I think we beat you to it Mepps.
  7. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

If we never got the second chance bag, can we get both the second AND third chance bags?
  8. Xind New Member

Can't buy the second chance anymore
  9. Relyn Lorekeeper

Glad I picked up the 2nd chance a couple days ago. I'll wait to get this one once I get going in game. Ugh, work until 9pm tonight.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You cannot.
  11. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Would it not make more business sense to just offer that bag for repeat purchases. I'm sure some people would buy 8 and DBG could improve their business.
  12. SlickRick New Member

Does this one stack with the 2nd chance bag? Can anyone confirm?
  13. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Yes, it does.
  14. jhaimes Lorekeeper

do you have to spend money on the bags or can you spend the points you get from all access
  15. andross77 Elder

I've definitely wondered this but my guess is it would upset the neckbeards that play 24/7 who "only" have 8 slot weight reducing bags and then some "rich" person who doesn't play more than an hour a week comes in with eight 40 slot 100% weight reducing bags. My guess is they fear the mass nerd rage that would happen and they would lose more subscription dollars over that than they would gain in $30 bag purchases up front.

Only reason I can see for them not taking our money. I got 2 ready for the server so I'm happy :) Now if they would just transfer my one off of Phinny.....
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It might, but there are many other factors. The desire and feedback for more is definitely noted.
    andross77 likes this.
  17. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

18. andross77 Elder

For more feedback, I would buy 8 bags np. Not having to worry about bag space or looting that dragon bag with 8 slots would be worth it to me :)