Mepps, what about the agnarr bag?!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Healingyousometimes, May 19, 2017.

1. Syllestrae Elder

The old bag is removed from the shop just a couple days ago. We presume it's because there's a new one coming. Not announced yet, but I'd suggest just watch this space.

When it is available, you buy it from Daybreak games website, and then you can /claim it in game.
  2. Ryder Lorekeeper

3. Jenarie Elder

Old bag offer is still there as of an hour ago. I bought it this morning on the account that didn't already have one. I'm going to be very disappointed if there is nothing to buy on my main account.

I won't buy those bags from the station store. They are in my opinion extremely overpriced and just not very much better than 3g backpacks. I haven't bought them yet although I assume they do get sales on them or they'd have lowered the price or offered something else.

I will immediately buy the 40 slot bag if offered. I would also immediately buy a tradeskill bag - I always thought that would be a good compromise for progression server giving people a large bag that wouldn't ruin the tailored market.
  4. Fisty McFists New Member

If I have a brand new account, can I purchase 2 of these Second-Chance adventure packs? I do not see the "Original" adventure pack anywhere on the website.
  5. Eaglestiker Journeyman

From what I can figure out you can not go back and buy the older ones so if you want 2 you better buy the 2nd chance one and hope there is a 3rd chance.
  6. Whoops Augur

It's been erroring out for two days for me (or loading the page incorrectly, loading the wrong page, etc.) wtb bag :(
  7. Ellis Elder

I have money ready. I want to give it to Daybreak. Why do they keep refusing my money. I guess i could give it to someone else
  8. Skipp New Member

I made friends with an Ogre just to carry stuff around for me on long outings. Nowadays peeps just buy bags that could carry an ogre family without effort... Just like the good !ol'dehz.
  9. Ryder Lorekeeper

Mepps, my money...do you want it or not? Please advise.
  10. Syllestrae Elder

Did you try a different browser?
  11. Whoops Augur

I don't know why asking that prompted me to think of this, but it turns out it was because I moved semi-recently-ish and hadn't updated my address, so it was auto-declining the card today, haha. (Mind you, it's had no trouble renewing my sub every month, but I guess for a new purchase, it tried harder?) Success!
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Jenarie likes this.
  13. Troubadurix Lorekeeper

14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, works just like the first and second.
    Troubadurix likes this.
  15. ThenaEQ Augur

ur good people mepps
    Syllestrae likes this.
  16. Syllestrae Elder