Erollisi Marr server launch date

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Klober_Dcard, May 23, 2017.

1. Klober_Dcard Journeyman

im lookin for any patch note or post that states the launch date of Erollisi marr

my friend said he restarted on emarr when it came up because the server he started on was already max level and he wanted to join a fresh server but i cant find original launch date
  2. Caell Augur

3. Aurastrider Augur

Erollisi Marr merged with morell thule may 16 2005. I am not sure if that's what you are looking for or not? Otherwise I imagine it might have been one of the original servers? Erollis also merged with the nameless June 22 2010 and The nameless merged with Innoruuk in 2005.
  4. eqgamer Augur

I think. Technically speaking and just making light of this...they merged INTO emarr, not the other way around. :p
    Caell likes this.
  5. Buds Augur

What was your friends in game name?? I started on the Emarr server right after it opened, in the beginning of June 1999. Probably remember their name, as back then there weren't any alts etc and you really got to know and talk to people.
  6. Aurastrider Augur

I think if you really want to get technical a merger is just two or more things coming together or being combined. They merged into each other the only difference is Erollisi kept its name. .
  7. gnomeboss Augur

I don't know, man. I still call it The Nameless. People hold onto the oddest things.
  8. Bronut Augur

It will allways be innoruuk to me ;)
    Janakin likes this.
  9. Janakin Augur

Me too! I think of it as evil infecting the Nameless who then cloaked themselves into E-Marr. Who will win in the end? Hate or Love?
  10. GoldenFrog Augur