Mepps, what about the agnarr bag?!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Healingyousometimes, May 19, 2017.

1. windbearer Lorekeeper

I dont think I ever bought any Time-Locked things so if I bought this Second Change Adventure Pack will it automatically show up in my Claims Window on any server or just Agnarr?
  2. windbearer Lorekeeper

NM, it showed up.
  3. Mashef Augur

Can I buy a second chance bag today and save it for tomorrow? I stopped on Phinny long before 2nd chance satchels were a thing.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, if you have not already purchased it.

In fact, it'd be a good idea to grab the second chance bag very soon if you want to grab it at all.
    Mashef likes this.
  5. windbearer Lorekeeper

Ya, i think it will be viable for tomorrow's launch. If not, Ima get my money back :)
  6. Arrk Augur

Woooo Meeps! Do it!!!
  7. Arrk Augur

2nd Chance Bag is gone.... if you didnt get it .. you can't anymore
  8. Zaviere Augur

The second chance pack seems to be gone?! Does that mean a new deal is in the process of being put up?!?!?!?!

Bah, 2 minutes late on reporting!
  9. Arrk Augur

The page is really messed up... it loads sometimes after like 5 min.. but fails when you click on the page. So, technically, it is not gone but it is fubar.
  10. Zaviere Augur

Yeah I see and am hearing that now. Loading it in a different browser (my default is Chrome) shows it still available. Such a tease!
  11. Mashef Augur

Welp, went to buy it but already gone. Dang.

EDIT: Sorry, it's there as posted above took a minute to load up the page. Thanks forum posters and Mepps.
  12. Luridus New Member

The page loads for me and I can follow the link to the payment page, but when I click Complete Purchase it spins for a long time and then goes to my "Account Management" page, but there is no bag purchase in my Account History. So, either it's not actually processing orders...or I just bought 3 bags /shrug
  13. Begile New Member

Their servers are apparently swamped with people making purchases, but eventually I was able to make a purchase. At times the server would fail or send me to my account page and even the page with the bag would sometimes not load correctly, but I would always reload that screen and start over with the purchase process. I did that many many times until it worked. I can verify I was only charged once on my CC when I looked at my purchase history.
    andross77 and Mashef like this.
  14. Anyelle New Member

Keep at it. I finally got it to go through and received and email for my order. It's still available.
  15. Raltar Augur

I need another bag for my character on Ragefire. Plus the exp potions were nice. Would be nice to get before the 50% exp weekend bonus. We'll see, though.
  16. rajuncajun Lorekeeper

i bought the bag can find it in my claims window?
  17. andross77 Elder

mine was allllllllll the way at the bottom. And make sure you look on a character on a server you don't already have the satchel. might not show up otherwise.
  18. Jenarie Elder

It seems impossible that they won't give those of us dying to give them money the opportunity. If that one is coming down (plus unavailable to those who already have one) there must be something to replace it.
  19. urbanbo70 Elder

Guys, I just signed back up and am downloading the game for Agnarr. What do I need to do to buy the 40 slot 100% reduction bag? Once the server launches is this deal off the board??
  20. Galleyan Augur

We're literally waiting to give you more money. Let me give you money. Seriously. Just let me give you my money.
    Jenarie likes this.