TLP / Agnarr Guide and Resources!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ginix, May 23, 2017.

1. Ginix Augur

Hey all, Zephon here with <The Mystic Order>!

We've thrown together a little guide to help people navigate their experience on the TLP servers. We hope some of the resources we've compiled over our time on Phinigel can be useful to those planning on playing on Agnarr and future servers. There is a lot more to come and expect some big updates tomorrow, but I wanted to provide it as early as possible.
    [IMG]

tlp.themysticorder.com

If there is anything you'd like to see covered, feel free to comment on the guide, email me, or comment here and I'll work to address it!

Please note: Although we love the enthusiasm, The Mystic Order will not be participating in the Agnarr server. A few members plan on playing a bit mostly for the sake of playing the Krono market, but we will not have a presence on Agnarr as we do not see PoP lock as something we wish to participate in. We are, however, happy to share our vast resources. Please check the Guild Recruitment forums to find a good match for you!
    OssOr, Ishbu, username17 and 2 others like this.
  2. username17 New Member

Thank you for this.
  3. Jsyn New Member

Very helpful information! Thanks:)
  4. Vexn Elder

Sickkk! Thanks for another awesome TLP guide Zephon & TMO.
  5. Dilf Augur

Excellent inf0z!
  6. OssOr New Member

Awesome, Motahead, Just what i desired most!
    Thank you guys very much
  7. Snoogie Journeyman

Lots of time spent working on this. Looks good Zephon!
  8. Boze TLP complaint factory

Good info! Probably going to see a lot of Agnarr applicants even with the disclaimer there.
  9. Ginix Augur

Thanks guys! Much appreciated more to come.

Updates:

Added Zone Revamp Guide
    Added GamParse information
    Pushed our Planes of Power guides public
    Referenced Planes of Power and LDoN guide
    Reference to Starshape's awesome Agnarr guide
    Formatting and Editing Changes

More to Come!
    OssOr likes this.
  10. OssOr New Member

Nice, studying it every day :p
  11. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Great guide, should help a lot :)

Couple corrections for ya...
    - Vox isn't the first progression server, or even a progression server at all. First ones were Combine/Sleeper in 2006.
    - "too many people spamming" the AoC isn't a thing. What's happening is the instance takes a bit (around ~30 seconds, varies some) to generate once requested. So if you spam "ready" right after the DZ is requested and get the "too dangerous to enter" response, it's generally that.
  12. Ginix Augur

Thanks! I'll fix that up.
  13. Noctain New Member

good guide =) ty for your work
  14. uroldslipper New Member

Nice Job, looking forward to more updates :)
  15. Ginix Augur

Hey all! Bumping this if anyone wants to check out our TLP guide for Corinav!
  16. Accipiter Old Timer

I think you meant "Spell Memorization Right Click Context Menu" rather than "Spell Mesmerization Right Click Context Menu"