<Late Night PST> Agnarr night raiding Official Post

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Warboy, May 2, 2017.

1. Warboy New Member

Join us in discord
    https://discord.gg/VqY7Ztc

Raid Times are Tuesday/Thursday 9:30 PM - 1:00 AM PST
    [IMG]

Wednesday is optional bonus content or off-week/out of era

Our DKP system rewards attendance and is structured to pay out similar to an EPGP program

All info is in the pins and text channels, type the following into any channel for bot to repeat pin info

!dkp for dkp rules
    !raid for raid times
    !resources for general eq site info
    !roster for the link to our growing roster, update your planned main and boxes here
    elebertus and Razzle like this.
  2. Trackanon Elder

I have a good feeling about this guild. If you like adult language, booze, and late nights... come check us out!
  3. Ticino Journeyman

What's the name of the guild?
  4. Kahna Augur

The name is still being decided, and will depend some what on what ends up being available.
  5. Ticino Journeyman

You're cool. I was giving you a bad time. Last time I checked Late Night PST was the actual name of the guild. If the name is being re-decided then I guess my statement would stand, lol.
  6. Kaysin New Member

Bump for my guild homies.
  7. comon New Member

wut if my moms wont let me play past 10pm will i get kiked if i cant stay for raidz?
  8. Misaligned Augur

Couple updates:
    • Raid times will be Tuesday/Thursday 9:00pm - 12:30am Pacific
    • Loot system will be EPGP
    Forums and EQDKPlus site are up and running and will be posted after launch.

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/26xxZ2Y
  9. Slyluck New Member

I was just told about the new server, and am excited. I started in 99 and played until about 04 when I took a break. tried eq2 and decided to take a break. played a few games since including rift, and then found eq again a year or two ago and jumped in heavy, but was disappointed in the bot armies. I know when this server goes live there will be a lot of hustling, but I am looking for a guild that matches your play times. I am in Cali and teach martial arts. The raid times fit well for me. Hope its a success. Going to check your discord now.
    elebertus likes this.
  10. ECrack Augur

This could actually work for me.. I'll check in with y'all on discord maybe tonight if not definitely tomorrow.
  11. Misaligned Augur

Our roster is filling out nicely. Could still use a few more people. Come say hi in Discord.
  12. Drakoh New Member

Warboy from Phinny? Drakoh here... strongly considering joining yall on Agnarr.
  13. elebertus Journeyman

We've got a pretty balanced starting roster, so anyone who's still looking for this time slot would certainly be welcomed.

Even if you don't want to join the guild come hang out on our discord. It's very active without being too active. Lots of good conversation and information. I also suspect there's going to be a good amount of late night pugs that get put together through it.
  14. ECrack Augur

Bumpin' since today's opening!
  15. Trackanon Elder

Just a quick update:

The guild name has been solidified: <Fourth Meal>

We are a laid back bunch of mature raiders who are going to have fun and kill all the pretend Dragons and Efriiti in Norrath.

Say hello and join us in our late night fun!!
  16. Mynro New Member

if you guys were 9-12:30 cst id be in heaven.. damn our timezones! :(
  17. Runes Augur

No guild website?