Very profesional service

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Galceran76, May 22, 2017.

1. Galceran76 New Member

After 15 days of waiting today, one of your GMs close my tickets without giving me any explanation and with a very professional GM name ... can you explain this? Is this what we can expect from your customer service?...
    [IMG]
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

He/She says they merged the ticket. If you merge a ticket with another one (in this case #274063) then you don't leave the first one open and they merge tickets all the time if people keep submitting the same issue or related issue on other tickets. So what is the status on #274063?
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  3. Ghubuk Augur

What's the ticket about? Maybe people here can help you out.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yeah, just that tantalizing into "I can't log in and it says my ..."
    A) my password is incorrect?
    B) my user name is incorrect?
    C) my account has been suspended?
    D) my account has been banned?
    E) ?????
  5. Galceran76 New Member

The ticket 274063 is open right now, but I can't get information about it.
    It's a chargeback problem that has been "solved" for two weeks but I can't get them to tell me anything.
    They answer my tickets in German when they know that I am from Spain. I don't want to be answered in spanish, in english it's fine for me. And when they close the tickets... well, can anyone tell me if this is a normal name for a GM?...

The last mail I have of them is titled: Re: Are you there? request #274063, what's happening?: Das Ticket (#287497) wurde mit den zusätzlichen Informationen aktualisiert. It would be fun if this wasn't a service I'm paying for...
  6. Ghubuk Augur

They generally ban accounts when a chargeback happens. Could this be what happened? Did you do a chargeback for something?
  7. Galceran76 New Member

It seems that there was a problem with my credit card and the transfer corresponding to Daybreak, but that issue is already solved. What worries me is that I don't know if there's a problem with the transaction (they have received it, since my bank confirms that the transaction has been correctly done and the money has been withdrawn from my account). On the other hand I'm worried that there is no way to get in touch with them in any other way, there is no live chat or any other mail to ask questions or complain about the service. And the last point is the way that they can close a ticket without identifying correctly, seems a shame to me.
  8. Ghubuk Augur

Reply using the ticket 274063. It doesnt look like they closed the other one but rather they added it that ticket.
  9. Galceran76 New Member

Is what I tried to do, but I don't get them to answer the ticket in any way. They seem to be short of time to answer a ticket but they are not to close another one...

And regarding to an alternative way of contacting them? Or someone else who can explain me something?
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

No other way to contact them unfortunately. And if the ticket is still open then that means they are still investigating it. Although your bank has cleared it all it will take time for Daybreak to do so, especially involving another country. At least I think you mean your bank when you said it had been solved for 2 weeks? Solved on the banks side? It is progress that they responded to you that they merged tickets. You need to use the ticket number that is still open 274063 for updates. And yes all this is normal for a charge back situation.