Need patch files

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Mad Thaumaturgess, May 17, 2017.

1. Mad Thaumaturgess New Member

Hello, I am still on XP. I use the "Patchme" work around. I can get to the server select screen and when I click on the server select button, I get the old 1017 error. I have tried 2 times with no luck.

Does anyone have the files needed to run EQ ? Thank you. I am sure others may need them too.

If you can help in any way, thank you kindly.

Heather
  2. Nightops Augur

3. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

https://mega.nz/#!hhgQSQoa!yt5SN4xYrRfK95EvmugrPdJwQUm0nkZz8OK9pUDwlsY

That should be it... i really should have made a batch file for copying the stuff around instead of picking each file manually, but meh, too lazy for being less lazy. Just extract right into the eqfolder.

I think i got all the files, but yell if anything doesn't work, or wait until that other dude posts his version with installer.
    Gyurika Godofwar and sixcer like this.
  4. Nightops Augur

thanks again for the help with this kahlev.
  5. Mad Thaumaturgess New Member

Kahlev - Many thanks your way.
  6. Dega Elder

Thx Kahlev, works just fine =)
  7. Claan Elder

Thanks Kahlev. Your link worked perfectly.

On a side note, if your browser just sees a blank page at the link, download and use Firefox or something newer than the old IE that some machines may use. My 8 year old Vista laptop uses IE9 and changing to the current version of Firefox solved the blank page issue for me.
  8. Kyra_Succubus Journeyman

Thanks so much! I'm trying to figure out which page to bookmark to keep updated on this stuff. It was supposed to happen in another thread, but the person didn't follow through. I guess it's just wherever you find it. I'll keep searching the forums each time there's a patch.
  9. Bigfan Augur

10. Kyra_Succubus Journeyman

11. Bigfan Augur

12. Rentic Journeyman

Hey Kahlev, you doing another patch update for us xp nerds?
  13. Rentic Journeyman

#Kahlev4XPpatcherpres
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  14. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I'm going to mirror this on my own personal Mega folder/account just in case although I don't personally need it.
  15. Shindar New Member

Anyone have the xp patch files yet?
  16. Openhand New Member

Bump need files please. If anyone on has them. thanks in advance.
  17. Bigfan Augur

18. Kyra_Succubus Journeyman

Nevermind. I see them above. Thank you. :)

Bump. Would someone please post a link to download the latest patch files?
  19. Bigfan Augur

20. Kyra_Succubus Journeyman

I'm using Windows XP, I and manually downloaded the patch from Pissedcustomer above this post. The game worked fine for me after I updated. Now, I can pick a server, but can't get to the character select screen. I keep getting the message saying, "YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED." As a veteran, I'm familiar with this usually meaning that I'm not patched up to date. Below is something I found regarding a hotfix from July 26, 2017. Was this a mini patch? If so, can any EQ users please provide a link to the necessary files? Thanks. :)

EQ Dev Elder

New
    *** Hotfix ***

- Lady Vox (Raid) - Lady Vox cannot wield her drops, preventing her from equipping the dreaded Scimitar of the Mistwalker.
    - Berserker Epic: Kerasian Axe of Ire (Quest) - The Handful of Prism Grains is now restricted to Gates of Discord instead of Omens of War.
    - The Rathe Council (Raid) - Added logic to prevent the Rathe Council members from respawning instantly when slain.
    - Load balanced versions of Kod'Taz, Broken Trial Grounds will have normal population.
    EQ Dev, Jul 26, 2017