Gamparse 1.5.2 Test

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Beimeith Lord of the Game

For 1.5.2.X I added in a method for it to email me when GP encounters an error so I can more easily fix it. What you are seeing is that there was an error, it tried to email me to tell me about the error, but there was /another/ error when trying to send the email, and this second error caused a crash and the message you see.

I've already fixed it for .4, I just haven't sent .4 to EQResource yet.

You can see from the error details what is in the Email:

1) "Exception e" is the error itself.
    2) "String temp" is the current working line from the log.
    3) "String errorline" is the original version of the current working line from the log.

(The difference between 2 and 3 is that if there is an error with /reading/ the current line, it won't display the full line, hence the need to send the current working copy of the line as well as a "backup" copy of the line itself).

It also sends the version number of GamParse and the Name Server from the logfile. These aren't shown above because they are defined elsewhere in the program.

You can completely disable it by checking the box in Settings > General.

Does that answer any questions you have?
  2. drEvil Lorekeeper

none of these npcs show up in kill list, its completely blank, as you can see they are in the log, but its not registering kills

[Fri Mar 31 18:31:27 2017] a Valiant Spirit has been slain by Goner!
    [Fri Mar 31 18:31:34 2017] a Valiant Spirit has been slain by Goner!
    [Fri Mar 31 18:31:40 2017] a Valiant Spirit has been slain by Goner!
    [Fri Mar 31 18:31:48 2017] a Valiant Spirit has been slain by Goner!
    [Fri Mar 31 18:31:53 2017] a Valorian Guardian has been slain by Goner!
    [Fri Mar 31 18:31:59 2017] a Valorian Guardian has been slain by Goner!
    [Fri Mar 31 18:32:05 2017] a Valorian Sentry has been slain by Goner!
    [Fri Mar 31 18:32:11 2017] a Valorian Guardian has been slain by Goner!
  3. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Those mobs have little HP. You'll need to configure the parser to pick up those low hp NPC's.
  4. Brohg Augur

How can we access a working version please?
  5. Beimeith Lord of the Game

For those that are slow to restart/update or use the standalone, there have been two updates already, .4 and .5.

I'll have a full and complete list of all changes for 1.5.2.X, including the above two updates sent to eq resource sometime today.
    gotwar likes this.
  6. Brohg Augur

Thank you
  7. gnomeboss Augur

i'm still getting this error. is this because eqresource has yet to link the update? i understand things take time. i'm just curious if it's that or user error on my part.

[IMG]
  8. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Probably user error on your part because I have no idea what that is. What happens when you click "details?"
  9. gnomeboss Augur

i unistalled it. downloaded the full installer again. same error. when i click details, i get a cool notepad file full of stuff i don't understand!

Code:
    PLATFORM VERSION INFO
        Windows            : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
        Common Language Runtime    : 4.0.30319.42000
        System.Deployment.dll        : 4.6.1087.0 built by: NETFXREL4STAGE
        clr.dll            : 4.6.1087.0 built by: NETFXREL4STAGE
        dfdll.dll            : 4.6.1087.0 built by: NETFXREL4STAGE
        dfshim.dll            : 4.0.41209.0 (Main.041209-0000)

SOURCES
        Deployment url            : http://gambosoft.eqresource.com/gamparse/GamParse.application
                            Server        : Apache
        Deployment Provider url        : http://gambosoft.eqresource.com/gamparse/GamParse.application
        Application url            : http://gambosoft.eqresource.com/gamparse/Application%20Files/GamParse_1_5_2_5/GamParse.exe.manifest
                            Server        : Apache

IDENTITIES
        Deployment Identity        : GamParse.application, Version=1.5.2.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0000000000000000, processorArchitecture=msil
        Application Identity        : GamParse.exe, Version=1.5.2.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0000000000000000, processorArchitecture=msil, type=win32

APPLICATION SUMMARY
        * Installable application.
        * Trust url parameter is set.
    ERROR SUMMARY
        Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
        * Activation of http://gambosoft.eqresource.com/gamparse/GamParse.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
            + Activation failed.
            + Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
        No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
        * The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.
        * The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
        * [4/9/2017 6:40:19 AM] : Activation of http://gambosoft.eqresource.com/gamparse/GamParse.application has started.
        * [4/9/2017 6:40:19 AM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
        * [4/9/2017 6:40:19 AM] : Installation of the application has started.
        * [4/9/2017 6:40:19 AM] : Processing of application manifest has successfully completed.
        * [4/9/2017 6:40:24 AM] : Found compatible runtime version 4.0.30319.
        * [4/9/2017 6:40:24 AM] : Request of trust and detection of platform is complete.
        * [4/9/2017 6:40:25 AM] : Downloading of subscription dependencies is complete.
        * [4/9/2017 6:40:25 AM] : Commit of the downloaded application has started.
        * [4/9/2017 6:40:25 AM] : Installation of application has successfully completed.

ERROR DETAILS
        Following errors were detected during this operation.
        * [4/9/2017 6:40:27 AM] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException (Activation)
            - Activation failed.
            - Source: System.Deployment
            - Stack trace:
                at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
                at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
                at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.Activate(DefinitionAppId appId, AssemblyManifest appManifest, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
                at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
                at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
            --- Inner Exception ---
            System.UnauthorizedAccessException
            - Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))
            - Source: System.Deployment
            - Stack trace:
                at System.Deployment.Application.NativeMethods.CorLaunchApplication(UInt32 hostType, String applicationFullName, Int32 manifestPathsCount, String[] manifestPaths, Int32 activationDataCount, String[] activationData, PROCESS_INFORMATION processInformation)
                at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
        * Transaction at [4/9/2017 6:40:25 AM]
            + System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreOperationStageComponent
                - HRESULT: 0x0
                - Manifest: 20A4GHCE.JBN.application
            + System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreOperationSetDeploymentMetadata
                - Manifest: GamParse.exe.manifest
            + System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreOperationStageComponentFile
                - File: GamParse.ico
                - File: GamParse.exe.config
                - Manifest: GamParse.exe.genman
                - File: GamParse.exe
            + System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreOperationInstallDeployment
                - AppId: http://gambosoft.eqresource.com/gamparse/GamParse.application#GamParse.application, Version=1.5.2.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0000000000000000, processorArchitecture=msil
            + System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreOperationSetDeploymentMetadata
            + System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreTransactionOperationType (27)

10. Beimeith Lord of the Game

There are a few possibilities that it could be, all of which indicate a potential problem/corruption of your system, and not an issue with GamParse.

Potential issues:

1) Well-meaning but overzealous Virus/Malware Scanner are deleting/preventing the files it downloads.
    2) Registry corruption (the update feature uses this)
    3) Windows User Profile Corruption (the update feature uses this)
    4) Microsoft .Net Framework corruption

Any of these could be to blame, or perhaps something else, but aside from the first one all of them are a bit more complicated than I'd like to get into in this thread. You might try the stand-alone .exe and see if that works for you. If it does great, if not, then you know it's #4.

You could always re-install Windows, though I doubt that's something you really want to do. It does, however, tend to fix most problems and generally make computers run better if they've been filling up with crap for a few years.
    gnomeboss likes this.
  11. drEvil Lorekeeper

Shouldn't matter the HP
  12. Taemek Lorekeeper

Download link on first page is broken, sorry if its been raised and explained, I haven't read every page in the thread.
  13. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Yes, the testing phase is over so the link to the test version no longer works. You can download the current version (1.5.2.6) from EQresource.com. There is a link in my signature below.
  14. Beimeith Lord of the Game

15. Bigstomp Augur

How difficult would it be to have it monitor multiple log files? (maybe in a tab above the current tabs).

(Yes, it's a question to fix lazy on my part, forgetting to set it to the toon I'm playing this particular day)

Edit: Oh, and the recent logs thing is already hugely useful as I swap between a main and a heavily played alt
  16. Beimeith Lord of the Game

A lot difficult. It's not realistically going to happen.

When you can do however, is use multiple standalone copies in separate folders with separate settings files. They won't interfere with each other that way though depending how many you're trying to run at once that may not be a great solution either.
  17. Bigstomp Augur

That'll work I think for what I was hoping for. Thanks.
  18. Micaiah New Member

Is it possible to use the existing features in GamParse to identify how many times an item procced and how much damage was dealt from that proc for a specific character? The proc message does not appear to have a name within the line of text but it seems to always appear right after the damage dealt.

For example, some fellow raiders were trying to make a case against the Runed Belt of Boromas and suggested to use a belt with higher spell damage but no proc, such as Emblazoned Belt of Boromas or Icebelt which both have 23 more SD but no DD proc. I took a 600 second fight (High Bokon) and ended up copying and pasting all of that data in Excel, set up two formulas to capture crit and non-crit occurrences for just my wizard, delimited those lines of text, and counted the occurrences and added the damage by those occurrences.

I'm wondering if there's an easier way to do it by using GamParse alone. For the record my belt procced 70 times for 993,000 damage.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.
  19. Beimeith Lord of the Game

No, and your fellow Raiders are idiots.
  20. MrMajestykx Augur

nailed it