Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Arcturion - TSM, May 11, 2017.

1. Arcturion - TSM New Member

Seems that I and a number of other folks cannot log into the game at all despite the servers showing as being up. The issue has been ongoing for the last 30 minutes (or more). What's the deal Daybreak?
  2. Arcturion - TSM New Member

Test Server loads up just fine. It's only the Live servers that seem to be having the issue.
  3. Mayhem New Member

Saw your post in the other thread as well Arcturion. I can also verify at least 30 minutes that the issue has been going on, as that is about when I started trying to log in.
    Arcturion - TSM likes this.
  4. Gummo New Member

same :/
  5. PapaGS New Member

Same here for about 30 minutes now
  6. edgarjwurst New Member

Well, I'm glad it's not the fact that my graphics card died, but kinda sad everyone else is having a problem too.
  7. Arcturion - TSM New Member

Submitted a trouble ticket through their support page. Now to see if anyone does anything relatively soonish. :|
  8. Pheidippides New Member

I submitted a ticket as well!
  9. Mayhem New Member

10. Schazaam New Member

Finally got a chance to play tonight and can't log on. My little heroic chanter will have to wait. Madame Mystique had me so pumped to play it too haha
  11. Arcturion - TSM New Member

Yeah, created this thread before I saw the others. /shrug
  12. Mayhem New Member

No worries, maybe multiple threads and some forum activity will throw off some alarms/flashy lights on Daybreak's end, lol.
  13. Taee New Member

does Daybreak even care? I bet they don't even have anyone monitoring this game... they spend so much time and effort driving people away from here...

This used to be their "cash cow", now its just an after thought... they make stupid games like EQ2 and whatever version of EQ they have. All to complete with WoW (easier games with quick rewards.. meaning no player effort)
  14. Tball New Member

i've been trying for at least the last 45 minutes myself, and i have noticed that the server status web page shows no response from any server but test for more than an hour, compared to EQ2's servers next on the list all showing responses withing the last couple minutes (just like the test server). someone PLEASE put the backup hamster on the wheel and start up the servers again. or at least give us an update on what the issue is
  15. Sarepean Lorekeeper

Seems that it's back up.
  16. Olestra Elder

I find it funny I played on p1999 for about 2 years an never ran into these problems or lack of customer service, I come back to DBG to get ready to try out the new server and with in a few days I get to see first hand why I left in the first place.
    Sarepean likes this.
  17. Binks New Member

I've been trying for the past hour now. :(
  18. Mayhem New Member

I am able to log in normally now....looks like we have been heard, and answered.
  19. Arcturion - TSM New Member

Acknowledgement would've been nice.
  20. Tball New Member

looks like servers are back up :)