Duo WITHOUT mercs (Longish post)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Throxx, May 10, 2017.

1. Kravin Journeyman

We are looking for a group that can take down names throughout the entire game. Sham/BL I know can because the pet can tank and both can heal, it may take a bit longer but with both of us healing/dotting we can do it.....
  2. Kravin Journeyman

Right!
  3. Kallitank Elder

was just my opinion, running thru Droga with BL warder as tank seems like a little more than I'd wanna deal with.
  4. Gundolin Augur

My wife and I have duo'd through a lot of current content including Droga and Chardok with a BL/cleric duo. Let the pet taunt but don't have the BL be over concerned with taking agro, with the hits bouncing back and forth between the two of them it actually makes it easier. We're fine on double pulls but it gets a little tricky over 3.

Of course the advantage to having a cleric healer vs Shaman in that combo is you get access to divine Res, which gets you out of your first oops each night. Also aren't a lot of the Shaman and BL spells redundant? Between slows and focus?

And an advantage to having a regular duo, of course, we usually don't duo long before someone is LFG, and then we have 3, 4, 5 and 6. If we are working current content or TBM we almost always have a full group at least part of the night.
  5. Kallitank Elder

With a well played Cleric anybody can tank. ---wish my wife would play.