Berserker Top Dps

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Tigger, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Tigger New Member

Berserkers currently top dps and great as a 2 button box even in group gear you can kill a yellow con in under 60 seconds just zerker and a mage or sham
  2. Twinblader New Member

any tips for macros?
  3. Tucoh Augur

My new zerker hit 105 a couple days ago. Even with it being the fourth box, me not knowing how to play him and him being half geared with whatever AAs are autogranted he averaged 80k DPS over a couple hours and burned for 280k DPS on one mob.

It's pretty ridiculous.
  4. Lheo Augur

Zerker are pure damage i hope they will stay the way in years and expansions to come, there is not one damn reason that an other class even touch them in dps.
  5. Tucoh Augur

I agree with doomcaster but feel like dbg doesnt balance the game that way.

Until wizards and druids can just portal named mobs in to fight, their port abilities really shouldnt be considered while balancing.
    fransisco likes this.
  6. Tigger New Member

Zerker is the super mash class now 1 disc 1 mash button super damage
  7. Snazster Elder

Yep, the zerker is THE melee glass cannon, now. Used to be monks, briefly, so don't get too used to it. They can always give it to another class, even by just not upgrading you along with everyone else (nor bothering to change your role while they let that happen).
  8. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

[IMG]
    gotwar and Zolav like this.
  9. fransisco Augur

at 2x wizard dps, berzerkers would have to receive zero upgrades for 3-4 expacs before wizards tie berzerkers.
  10. Cleaver Augur

I'm not sure you understand the class you're talking about.

You do realize we have to nuke ourselves just to use some of our disc right ? Or that our other disc dot/do damage to us while using them ? What about root and not being able to move ? This is all on top of being blind when we use blinding fury.
  11. fransisco Augur

There is no excuse to literally do double the dps of the next highest class.
    ZERO
    NONE
    KEEP GOING....
    nope...
    none

Still none.
  12. RangerGuy Augur

All classes have downsides to stuff like long cast times, long reuse, limited what mods effect it, positioning, self damage, use requirements, range, a few even also had self hp limitations, and on and on.

I see what you did there. You pretended to use a disc that no zerker ever will use again when they have permanent disconcerting. And even if they did Cough Drawn to Blood Cough. And claim blind is an issue Cough Drawn to Blood Cough Battle Leap Cough.

Zerkers are a dps class and should rightly fight it out for top spot in many situations but this constant they are the only pure or most pure dps class is complete bs. You have snares, stuns, physical range attacks that often land or ignore things that impacts others similar stuff, melee self healing both passive and activated, run speed buff that rivals selos, decapitation, ae dps, highest endurance regen in game, passive self DI ability, defensive help that runs while disc'ing, only melee class capable of hitting 100% crit rate while also having the highest critical modifications in the game and multiple adps boosts to others. Even if small or not as valuable when other true adps is around. Probably some other stuff I missed pure dps my ranger left foot.
    fransisco likes this.
  13. Minato Augur

14. Zolav Augur

hater
  15. Kallitank Elder

And which buttons are these? Really would like to know what discs and AA's Zerks are using now that we're in EoK now.
    Vettock likes this.
  16. Stahn New Member

I remember back in the day, before there was such a thing as Berzerkers, Rogues said pretty much the same thing. I know because I was one of them.

I play a Shammy now. Enjoy it while you have it because sooner or later it will change. And yes, I am still bitter. Berzekers are to me the "immaculate reception" of Everquest. If they just up and disappeared tomorrow I would not shed a tear.
  17. Kravin Journeyman

Zerker's are meant to be on top of the parse. They have no utility besides dps. Now you could say the same thing about a rog, but at least you can get around SoS, pull better etc. Monk's have mend, fd. After playing all three, the zerker deserves to be on top and should stay. Now they should make it were it takes a good zerker to top the parse and not some guy who made a zerk pl it and can top the parse.....
  18. fransisco Augur

umm... don't berzerkers have self heals, stuns, roots, snares, all sorts of tools?
    No one is "pure dps". And no one should have the damage advantage of berzerkers.
    Its criminal that the devs havn't cut berzerker dps by 50%
  19. Kallitank Elder

I predict Rangers to be top dps in next expansion.
    Joker likes this.
  20. Kravin Journeyman

Ummm selfheals? in battles? lulz, and ummmm so does the monk and rog....