Ranger

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Karrow, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Karrow New Member

So, just started my ranger, leveling her up with another character I have running. My question is, where would I farm for her to get a decent beginner bow?
  2. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

At low lvl there is a quest for the trueshot bow i believe but need good fletching skill. Talk to woodelf ranger guild master for it. Otherwise save the plat and buy one.
    Karrow likes this.
  3. Fluid Augur

This bow is nothing short of magnificent for a starting ranger. http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=83639

You can do the quest at level 5. Bow is fast and hits hard compared to other options. I think I used it on a recent Ranger toon until they got their bow AAs like Headshot and then only upgraded to a Defiant bow.
  4. Smak Augur

You could find someone working on sebilis key and pick up an ok bow for a starting ranger off hunter/forager in trakanons teeth.
  5. Brohg Augur

If you're on a live server, there's sure to be lots of high skill fletchers, who could make a Blessed Faydark Thunderbolt for you. Its recipe takes a couple drops/forages, but it's by far the best bow available. 250 range, 30/38, level 20!