93 Druid Firiona Vie Need Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by hein, Apr 29, 2017.

1. hein Augur

Greetings, I'm considering giving live servers another chance. I really need a high quality guild, that has opportunity for weekend raiding. I might even be available tonight. I've played a druid since the year 2000, but I'm a little rusty and will need to learn a lot in regards to raiding. If you would be interested in acquiring my skills, please respond to this tread. I'll also be afk in the guild lobby for today if you want to send a tell to Cinthein. I want to be able to log into the game and have friends to play with, so that I'm not bored boxing all the time, which is what causes me to get tired of EQ and leave. I appreciate your time!
  2. Aghinem Augur

You are welcomed to visit our website @ http://knightsofinfinity.org - read the charter, and determine if we are a right fit for you. If we are, just fill out the online application and we will go from there. Thanks!
  3. VZRetro Lorekeeper

Darkfires is rebuilding and we just happen to be getting into raids for your level range! Nothing is scheduled as of yet but will be in the near future (couple of weeks probably). Check out my recruitment thread on this forum and see what you think :D

We do not require an application to join. Simply agree to our creed and you're in! Also check out the public forum on our website for any other information you'd like to know about our guild. If you seek a laid back place with honorable and skilled leadership, a few folks you can group with at your level, and future raids if you're patient to allow the guild to grow just a lil bit more, you can't go wrong :D

Good luck!